sm3

Toronto Location Troubles + Poor Experience

1 hour ago, JH1980 said:

Why don’t you call the UK option and explain to them?

whats happening or the live chat on the website? 

I've asked the woman who answers the phone for the canada line is theres any other number i can call or someone more senior to speak to and she says no she can only pass on my message, of course there's no response on the live chat as well...

I have called His Hair numerous times in the last couple weeks and left my information to get a call back from someone in management and I have never once had a call back from management.

I can understand that they are trying to get another practitioner in Toronto and that they currently do not have a physical address in Canada anymore but I want to know how they will resolve the poor work that was done by the prior practitioner.

Ghosting clients is not very professional especially when we paid thousands of dollars only to get a low quality smp performed by an inexperienced practitioner.

I like everyone else who had their work done in Toronto just want to see this matter resolved and to get the His quality standard smp that we already paid for but never received.

On 6/28/2019 at 12:52 PM, JCVD said:

I have called His Hair numerous times in the last couple weeks and left my information to get a call back from someone in management and I have never once had a call back from management.

I can understand that they are trying to get another practitioner in Toronto and that they currently do not have a physical address in Canada anymore but I want to know how they will resolve the poor work that was done by the prior practitioner.

Ghosting clients is not very professional especially when we paid thousands of dollars only to get a low quality smp performed by an inexperienced practitioner.

I like everyone else who had their work done in Toronto just want to see this matter resolved and to get the His quality standard smp that we already paid for but never received.

Same here, still absolutely zero response and the run-around from whoever answers the Canadian line. This is absolutely ridiculous and scammy. I honestly just was a refund at this point and feel hesitant to deal with HIS again. Cant even get a call back or message from anyone in UK.

If all the clients  that had their work done in Toronto by this inexperienced practitioner can not have this matter resolved by His Hair in a timely manner than the only other solution is that refunds should be given to us so that we can source out another place to have our smp procedures finished correctly.

It is not fair to the clients that have paid thousands of dollars only to have poor results.If you payed to have your car painted  and they only painted half the car you would expect a refund.

This is not good for their reputation to leave us clients hanging like this and not return calls.

I've tried just about every avenue they have available of contacting them and absolutely nothing in response... 

Still nothing. I can't fathom why they're being so unprofessional across the entire company.  Does ANYONE know how to get in contact? Ive emailed, called, whatsapped, site chat, messaging on this forum, everything and theyve 100% ghosted.

I am beyond stunned that His Hair is choosing to not respond to our messages we left in regards to fixing the poor work that we got in Toronto from their inexperienced practitioner.

I am willing to  travel to another location and don't need or want to go back to Toronto at this point to get this smp procedure sorted out.

First post after finding this forum. I dont know whether to be upset or relieved after finding out im not the only one who has had issues at the Toronto location. Got 3 sessions done earlier this year (Feb/March) and its like you guys are telling my story for me. 

In my quote I was told each session would be 2.5 to 3 hours long. First session lasted maybe 1.5hrs, second session was about an hour, and the third session maybe 30 mins. Couldnt help but feel like the practioner was rushing every single time but i brushed it off and kept telling myself what do I know? He does this for a living. He did not listen to concerns, didnt lower my hairline to where i wanted it, kept saying lets see what it looks like after this session, and then we got to the third session and told me its too late now. Well why didn't you do it the last session when i asked you too then? 

So basically after 3 session im not close to being done, it looked meh a few days after the third session when the redness had gone away and the pigment was still fresh, and under IDEAL lighting conditions, but a week later it looked faded and theirs noticeable patches on my head, he clearly didnt use a dark enough pigment. Thats my horrendous experience during the treatment.

On to the piss poor customer service post treatment, like you guys have experienced and shared, ive tried online chat, emails, and 3 phone calls over the past 2 months and not once have i gotten a response or call back. The online chat has been interesting, so i tried multiple times and the person on the other end just stops replying after i explain the situation. So then i pretended to be a different person inquring about getting SMP treatments, and the person was replying instantly, i took screenshots of both conversations as proof. So basically I was being ignored on purpose. Makes you wonder what kind of company are we really dealing with here.

I too am out thousand of dollars and have an incomplete product on my head, anyone have any ideas on what we should do? Something tells me we aren't going to get these problems resolved anytime soon nor will His Hair make things right and issue refunds so we can atleast fix these problems somewhere else, have any of you contemplated calling your credit cards and explaining the situation and seeing if they would do a chargeback? Thats honestly a route im contemplating doing as i just want this nightmare dealt with.

23 hours ago, Datski99 said:

First post after finding this forum. I dont know whether to be upset or relieved after finding out im not the only one who has had issues at the Toronto location. Got 3 sessions done earlier this year (Feb/March) and its like you guys are telling my story for me. 

In my quote I was told each session would be 2.5 to 3 hours long. First session lasted maybe 1.5hrs, second session was about an hour, and the third session maybe 30 mins. Couldnt help but feel like the practioner was rushing every single time but i brushed it off and kept telling myself what do I know? He does this for a living. He did not listen to concerns, didnt lower my hairline to where i wanted it, kept saying lets see what it looks like after this session, and then we got to the third session and told me its too late now. Well why didn't you do it the last session when i asked you too then? 

So basically after 3 session im not close to being done, it looked meh a few days after the third session when the redness had gone away and the pigment was still fresh, and under IDEAL lighting conditions, but a week later it looked faded and theirs noticeable patches on my head, he clearly didnt use a dark enough pigment. Thats my horrendous experience during the treatment.

On to the piss poor customer service post treatment, like you guys have experienced and shared, ive tried online chat, emails, and 3 phone calls over the past 2 months and not once have i gotten a response or call back. The online chat has been interesting, so i tried multiple times and the person on the other end just stops replying after i explain the situation. So then i pretended to be a different person inquring about getting SMP treatments, and the person was replying instantly, i took screenshots of both conversations as proof. So basically I was being ignored on purpose. Makes you wonder what kind of company are we really dealing with here.

I too am out thousand of dollars and have an incomplete product on my head, anyone have any ideas on what we should do? Something tells me we aren't going to get these problems resolved anytime soon nor will His Hair make things right and issue refunds so we can atleast fix these problems somewhere else, have any of you contemplated calling your credit cards and explaining the situation and seeing if they would do a chargeback? Thats honestly a route im contemplating doing as i just want this nightmare dealt with.

It just gets worse and worse and I'm sure the few of us on this forum discussing it are just a small sample size of the travesty the Toronto location has been in recent years. It's clear that HIS recognizes the problem, and based on their actions, or complete lack of to be more accurate, it seems they have no intentions of doing anything about it. It sucks because I'm sure I like many of you chose to go with HIS because they appeared trustworthy, but now they are intentionally ignoring us because of their mess up. I'm honestly shocked that the company as a whole is going about it this way. Sure one bad practitioner I understand, but the company at large behaving in this manner is appalling. I too am prepared to pursue chargeback from my credit card company if HIS continues to not respond, although it's been nearly a year since my first session I'm not sure how likely it will be that it's granted. Please do let us know if you hear anything. Sounds like we're all on this same boat and HIS is making zero effort to acknowledge it.

Still haven't received any response... The person who answers the phone just keeps lying and saying she'll have someone reach out to me and no one ever calls or emails or anything. Does ANYONE have a suggestion as to how I can get in contact with admin of the company at all at this point? I can't believe they can be so scammy like this towards their clientele of an entire country. 

I recently went to His Hair in Birmingham, England and they went out of their way to finish my smp correcting the work of the former Toronto practitioner. They are 100% professional at the Birmingham location and the smp technician was very talented at concealing the horseshoe pattern with proper density.

The quality of their work is amazing in Birmingham and I am happy that I stepped it up and went to the UK to get quality work done by an artist.

I had to pay for the session and I have no regrets because I finally have peace of mind. I am really looking forward to this session healing up and not having to wear a hat 24/7

17 hours ago, JCVD said:

I recently went to His Hair in Birmingham, England and they went out of their way to finish my smp correcting the work of the former Toronto practitioner. They are 100% professional at the Birmingham location and the smp technician was very talented at concealing the horseshoe pattern with proper density.

The quality of their work is amazing in Birmingham and I am happy that I stepped it up and went to the UK to get quality work done by an artist.

I had to pay for the session and I have no regrets because I finally have peace of mind. I am really looking forward to this session healing up and not having to wear a hat 24/7

That's great how were you able to organize that without the company being responsive whatsoever to the Canadian clients? I have continually been trying and same old BS. We definitely should not have to pay for that and I am hesitant to deal with this company ever again because if they can screw over clients in one country and take zero accountability for it, then they can surely do it in another. Like seriously not so much as an e-mail, message, phone call to address the situation for months on end is unjustifiable. 

3 hours ago, sm3 said:

That's great how were you able to organize that without the company being responsive whatsoever to the Canadian clients? I have continually been trying and same old BS. We definitely should not have to pay for that and I am hesitant to deal with this company ever again because if they can screw over clients in one country and take zero accountability for it, then they can surely do it in another. Like seriously not so much as an e-mail, message, phone call to address the situation for months on end is unjustifiable. 

Contact His Birmingham in regards to an appointment and they will get back to you. Pay to have your procedure completed. 

His Toronto is a ghost and just move on because it will put you in a better place mentally. 

I was sick of looking in the mirror at what the former Toronto practitioner did to my head and I said enough is enough and wanted to get this sorted out.

You will not regret going to Birmingham because it is well worth it to see the artist that they have working there

6 hours ago, JCVD said:

Contact His Birmingham in regards to an appointment and they will get back to you. Pay to have your procedure completed. 

His Toronto is a ghost and just move on because it will put you in a better place mentally. 

I was sick of looking in the mirror at what the former Toronto practitioner did to my head and I said enough is enough and wanted to get this sorted out.

You will not regret going to Birmingham because it is well worth it to see the artist that they have working there

I'm glad that worked out for you but personally the cost of going all the way there plus having to then pay for the treatment to correct what they did incorrectly is not feasible for me. I just want a refund, I feel confident that with the money I get back that I can find another talented practitioner in the GTA if not a little further. It's a shame HIS wont help even if I call the Birmingham line to ask to speak to administration regarding a refund.

17 hours ago, sm3 said:

I'm glad that worked out for you but personally the cost of going all the way there plus having to then pay for the treatment to correct what they did incorrectly is not feasible for me. I just want a refund, I feel confident that with the money I get back that I can find another talented practitioner in the GTA if not a little further. It's a shame HIS wont help even if I call the Birmingham line to ask to speak to administration regarding a refund.

From where I am located in Canada I have to travel to get my smp procedure done. I made a huge mistake originally  going to Toronto to get my procedure done when I should have just went to Birmingham in the first place where the the skill level of the practitioner is at its highest.

The recent procedure that I had done at the  Birmingham His by the talented skilled practitioner was night and day compared to the inferior work I had done at the Toronto His. I was very relieved and very stress free after leaving the appointment in Birmingham.

It cost me a little more to get my smp done by travelling to the United Kingdom but it was definitely worth every penny in the end.

sorry but this company is a scam, you even mention the toronto clinic and the issues toronto clients are facing they stop responding immediately. Complete BS. Zero acknowledgement of what happened, zero ownership of their fault in the issues with the sole canadian location and i'm sure several pissed off clients like myself who got a terrible SMP from Practitioner who's name started with S. Absolutely no effort on their part to rectify it for us via refund or through a free touch up with a more experienced technician. DO NOT use this company for your SMP, simply put. I understand they may have great practitioners in the UK etc.. But bottom line is if they're willing to scam customers like this in one country, they absolutely will do so in another. Can't even get a call or email back from them. Why even promise us the free one year warranty touch up session if you're going to absolutely ghost us?