Sign in to follow this  
Pintin81

Old Chicago client looking for some info

Hello everyone. So I had three sessions done years ago, must’ve been three years ago by now. It’s been great but I’m ready for the forth session, I just want darker, got good coverage, just want darker. But that’s not why I need your help.

So his hair is partnered with Bosley now? Interesting. I called and wanted to schedule my fourth session with Mike in Chicago and all of the sudden this woman on the phone is telling me she doesn’t know who mike is and I have to set a consultation appointment with a doctor before I can even have a procedure done. Sigh.

So what’s changed? Is pricing any different these days? I was cool with the $800 for my fourth, but knowing Bosley is involved, I have this feeling it’s going to be more.  Have people had good experiences in Chicago since this merger? I’m reluctant to have some doctor tat me up as opposed to a tattoo artist you know what I mean.

I'm in Chicago as well. Have not had SMP but have been considering it. Still cautious due to situations like the one you describe above. Looking for stability and local successes before I go down that road. I was told that Bosley was now handling HIS in USA. Also that the Chicago Bosley office does not do SMP and the closest Bosley office that does is Columbus Ohio. I did speak with the Columbus office and while I wouldn't say that they were unresponsive, they did not follow through to my calls and emails all the time, enough to make me more hesitant to go down this road. I want to see a stable office and meet people and see results.

On another note, if you would meet up sometime to let me see your result that would be great.

John