Sign in to follow this  
willgreen

Tips on how to look good with shaved head

Hello guys. I had my smp three years ago and would like to share some thoughts since the topic of balding has come up more and more between my friends and I now they enter their late thirties and are starting to lose their own hair. Having lost mine at 18 I can offer some advice. In order to rock the smp shaved head look here are some crucial tips. 

1. Get a tan real or fake. It’s very important to take that cancer look away  a glow in winter and a good tan in summer  

2. Get fit. I’m not a gym goer but I walk lots  keep your body in shape  out of shape and bald is a terrible look  

3. Lose the caps  they show nothing but insecurity unless it’s required for sun.

4. Moisturize and take care of your skin  

I’m now 33  when I was 21 and had list most of my hair people thought I was 30. Now I’m 33 with smp people think I’m in my late twenties. It gets easier over time and you grow into the look. I would love hair  I never had it so I miss it even more but smp is the only option for many guys who are not transplant candidates ( take not Wayne Rooney ) 

I’m quite pale in the winter and nobody as EVER mention “cancer look” to me. You must have a nice circle of friends!!!! 

Plus everybody looks better with a tan, hair or no hair 

regarding the the cap thing, total opposite for me. I like wearing caps/hats but never did with hair because it used to make it a mess and reveal my receding hairline. Now I can take it on & off as and when I like 

not sure any of your points are valid to be honest, you’re basically saying smp will only look good on buff tanned people 🤔

With all due respect u guys have missed the point I was trying to make. Irregardless of what you think shaving your head lowers your appearance rating. I was offering tips on how to improve this and compensate. 

Society has been brought up to think. Tall, dark and handsome is what girls go for. Nice thick hair also helps. Subconsciously young women are looking at men thinking he would produce nice looking babies ( I'm sure I saw a study about this) 

The main point being is that the person is happy and that will radiate on others. 

I am happier when I feel in shape and have a tan.  That's what helps me radiate more positivity. 

We don't buy new clothes that look crap, we buy them to make ourselves feel better.