Sign in to follow this  
Nattielook

Smp just for camouflage FUE

Hi there,

Thinking of getting smp but only to mask scars, will not being going onto the crown at all and will only do scar cover on the horse shoe area for a natural look. 

Any my thoughts on this? Is this realistic?

I am 25 and worried about how aging turns hair grey and my balding isn’t finished yet. I don’t want anything too drastic or to paint outside the lines of the scars at all. I hope that this will be my solution.

pics attached

4254138F-8C0D-4F09-A679-567625C2E8E2.jpeg

C7A0577D-5073-4E6B-AC87-919C25CFA7E8.jpeg

91815734-A255-4C81-8C0B-0187C939F690.jpeg

2F635865-0E2A-4A93-BBD8-AB6C49D50AF4.jpeg

B57F599C-A7D6-4B82-8409-7C42A43E5835.jpeg

Yes this is definitely achievable, if you have the right practitioner who has experience in scar repair. I have had two linear scars blended in over 3 sessions (2 first year then a touch up 2 years later). I only had my scars covered and am not concerned about being bald on top. With a linear scar they had to fade/blend into the existing hair to get the look just right. I am 3 years into having the scar covered and am very happy with the results - not 100% invisible to me but no one has ever mentioned anything. After 2 years with shaved head and no hat I am to the point that even if it fades and becomes more visible it doesn't really bother me anymore - it was the mental hurdle I had to overcome to get my confidence back. My advice is research to find the right practitioner and only accept being done by them. Also try using a foil electric razor, the longer I let my stubble grow out the more noticeable the scar and the horseshoe looks.

Good luck.