Sign in to follow this  
EverTheOptimist

FUE scar camouflage with light brown hair

Hi all, i've been looking through the forum for a while on and off, I have had a previous FUE hair transplant of 2500 grafts. Which right now looks ok when i style my hair but I am starting to worry slightly about the future as I am still only 28 and I don't know what the future will hold for my hair loss, I think it will be a while until im completely bald if it gets that far but I am thinning out and thinking I would probably prefer to shave my hair if it comes to it in the future rather than continue with the hair transplants. 

At the moment i can just about get away with a 7mm buzz cut on the donor area without the scarring being too noticeable but I would like the option to completely buzz it off with a no guard if possible.

I have had a search on here for images of FUE scar coverage but I can't seem to find many examples, not sure if i'm searching for the wrong thing..

Any examples or an idea of what could be done would be helpful.

Thanks.. Ben

Hi ever the optimistic 

i am in the same boat, HBK has a good diary\forum post and there’s is a video of Glenn (I believe anyway) in the video section who had plug scars that look good now. Needhair is another good story and he doesn’t post anymore meaning he’s off not caring which is nice.