Jethro

SMP Laser Removal

Hello,

I recently had a bad SMP result, not at
HIS, and I want it to be removed, I live in San Diego California, Do you know of any clinics here that does laser removal for SMP? what's the typical price range and how many session would it require? I have a wedding coming on may 11 and I am hoping that there's enough time to remove this SMP. Thank you.

I had a similar experience with smp, was desperate for help and asked a tattoo artist to have it removed as quickly as possible.

He said I wasn't his first, a guy already had 3 or 4 sessions and it still wasn't gone. Everything depends on the laser settings however. I had one session with the tattoo guy and it took away most of the tiny dots but the large ones remained the same. He told me I'd need about 5 or 6 session to remove the big dots as well, with 2 months time inbetween each session (I was gutted to say the least). Then my practitioner booked a session for me in a beauty clinic with an experienced surgeon who had done a lot of tattoo removals, had a test patch done and a few weeks later all the bad areas. Everything he lasered was gone in one session, big dots included. Took about 10-12 days for the redness to go away but it worked. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post the laser settings here, if not a mod will probably remove them but you can pm me if you want. Settings were 1064NM, dot size 3 and 8.2 J. It definately hurt to get it removed, but it was fast and it worked and that was the main thing for me. I hope it helps!