Sign in to follow this  
JB

Seven years after smp and still rocking the look

I have had mine from 2014 with one top up which was a softening of my hair line. I always think when il need another and the plan is a light one in a few years 

I have had zero fade so far but i don't mind the idea of it fading in my opinion it perhaps wouldn't do any harm. 

When I think of top ups I'm always afraid of ruining a good thing by overthinking and aiming for perfection when imperfections mkes the perfection  

the episode of father ted pops in my head when he try's to fix the dent in the car and ends up ruining it. 

5636E951-15DF-4728-88D6-24B7D742D2F9.png

18 hours ago, willgreen said:

I’m gonna be honest. In this lighting the smp looks invisible. 

Even if you had real hair and shaved it under that kind of light it would disappear! 

This is right now coming up to my 5th year.  It's also me being lazy and I haven't wet shaved in a week So you can see my hair through the smp.

My point is that mine has not faded and I don't think I want it topped up for a while 

the top pic is in strong light you can see my hair and the smp. 

5AE533BB-F94E-43CA-86E8-096E07E71DF4.jpeg

28952532-45A6-450A-90F0-CE1176D574C2.jpeg

4A73D0DD-1799-424F-819A-10332B915701.jpeg

Another great positive story, thanks. Well worth digging a bit further into some of JB's earlier posts. Some better pics in there too. Oh, and his youtube video ;)

JB IMO your SMP look is wayyyy better than your photo from ten years earlier (with hair :)).

It is subtle though, especially since your natural hair colour is given as dark brown. I'm light brown / greying and ideally would like it a bit darker if possible.

PV, another great job there. I'm amazed you get away with not shaving for a week (although it is visible in the pics). I think you have more hair than me though, and it's much darker.