Sign in to follow this  
maxb

Opinion: After a certain age, SMP makes you look WORSE

6 minutes ago, yoyo said:

I think this max b is an imposter!! Look at his other thread on DIY SMP!! He's trying to be negative about SMP !! I think admin should block him as he's not a real member 

"Impostor" means someone pretending to be someone else. I'm not pretending to be anyone. I'm anonymous.

30 minutes ago, bobobaldy said:

first one looks like a guy in his 50's , the seconds in his 40's. 

60 vs 55 would be my guess, but perceived age isn't everything

I would recommend anyone reading this to check out the threads posted by Bald Ego. He is a particularly erudite older client who has posted generously on his experience, with plenty of photographs. He will leave you in no doubt about the ability of SMP to achieve great things, even for older gentlemen.

Maxb... everyone comes here for a reason, I am struggling to work out what yours is. I am not buying the thread around DIY SMP. Looking at this thread in the light of that one makes me wonder if you are not simply here to try and undermine or belittle HIS, or the SMP industry that they have created. 

5 hours ago, maxb said:

334714B8-B625-4AA1-B72C-0B88E212790D.thu

I think he's much younger than the guy in the OP. I don't see any other pics of him.

Actually I think he is in his 60's but looks a lot younger (now!). Lots of pictures in his multiple posts .

Yes a bald friendly grandfather not someone they want to have sex with. First one got 3 votes from girls and the second one 4 votes. You really need to get back to school. These "statistics" are not relevant at all.

Btw what's wrong with looking like an inmate? Girls love bad boys.

For the most part I don't give a toss what 'the ladies' think (although admittedly getting the odd look, especially from younger women, is rather nice).

I've been very happily married for 25 years and am 100.0% sure that my wife (having stuck me this long) will continue to love me regarless of my hairline - or lack thereof. She actually said I should just shave and be bald (although I think she's well interested in better options such as SMP).

I'm here primarily for myself and my confidence. Everything else is secondary.

On 10/12/2018 at 3:27 PM, ed@hishairclinic.com said:

Maxb... everyone comes here for a reason, I am struggling to work out what yours is. I am not buying the thread around DIY SMP. Looking at this thread in the light of that one makes me wonder if you are not simply here to try and undermine or belittle HIS, or the SMP industry that they have created. 

I've thought the same. This stuff isn't helpful. I'm not sure what his agenda is.

2 hours ago, ed@hishairclinic.com said:

GM68, there are lots of other pictures of Bald Ego posted in his threads.... he is in his sixties so not sure how much younger he can be compared to the gentleman in the poll.

Thanks Ed, I've trawled through bald ego's posts and seen his pics, including the one before treatment (I think he said he removed all but one 'before' pics). If I can get SMP results like his I'll be one happy camper (once I've got myself comfortable with the step change in appearance).

What I really enjoyed reading though was how the improvement in his appearance caused him to take more care of himself in so many other areas, e.g. physical fitness, diet, etc.

Its an important point I just made myself in another thread. That SMP, while we almost invariably do it to address issues around self-esteem, has a broadly positive effect on your whole life. It improves self-confidence which plays into how inspired we are to live up higher standards for ourselves. Bald Ego's testimony is echoed in so many other threads on here.