gm68

Light brown hair and unevenly greying

Thanks, I'm sure I'm in good hands ;)

Just wondering what to do about the 3rd session - 28 days recommended to wait after 2nd, some say 6 weeks. 6 weeks takes us conveniently up to Easter week, possibly a week off anyway for me. Don't want to rush in & book it now though. A bit concerned about fading after the 2nd session since I will have to go back to work between 2nd & 3rd :unsure:

I had 3 sessions in total, spaced about 2 weeks apart 

I didn’t experience any fading (everyone different) and went back to work a week after 1st session (nobody mentioned smp, just oh you’ve shaved your hair off) 

2nd and 3rd session I had done on a Friday and returned to work on the Monday 

I've booked the first two sessions on Fridays a week apart, possibly returning to work on the Monday after the second session (although I'm allowing for another day or two working from home, just in case).

Six weeks after the second session is Easter week, which may be convenient for me. I'm just reluctant to commit to 6 weeks now, in case I have bad fading. I think I'll end up booking this on the day of the second session, once we see how much fading happens after the first session?

19 hours ago, PermanentVacation said:

I'm genuinely looking forward to your result 😬..

Id zero fading. I think you'll be surprised. 

Me too! Looking forward to being on the other side of this ;) and hoping for little fading....

18 hours ago, baldy-locks said:

I genuinely think I could of got away with 1 session, but obviously the broken hairline wasn’t done till session 2  

Yea think I'll wait until session 2 and see where we are.

Anyway travel is booked for the first two sessions. Not many weeks to go.