Sign in to follow this  
JCVD

Toronto His Clinic

I had to 2 procedures done there which have faded considerably and look somewhat patchy at this point.

I will definitely need the third scalp pigmentation appointment.

Has anyone else had work done at the Toronto His clinic and had really good results and are completely happy with their finished look..

I've gotten a total of 4 sessions done, all at the Toronto clinic (3 regular sessions and 1 warranty touch-up session).  The first 3 sessions were done by a practitioner from the UK who is no longer there, but I've had excellent results from his work.  I admit that I was skeptical before going in for my warranty touch-up session end of August this year with the new practitioner, but upon meeting and speaking with him I was totally convinced that he's knowledgeable and knows what he's doing.  It's been 4 months and my treatment still looks amazing. 

That is good to hear. I hope that my next session has really good results and that the fading is very minimal.

I am still rather surprised that Canada only has one His clinic and that I never see any finished results specifically from the Toronto location online.

6 hours ago, Cutlass18 said:

Only thing about techs pics...ur seeing post session pics...all red and big dots, right

I wanna see 2-3 months after the last final session...for blending, shades, and dot size

I believe that there is only one practitioner currently working in the Toronto His clinic at this time.

I am really hoping that my third session heals well and does not fade like my first two sessions have. I must have looked in my mirror about a million times after noticing how much I faded after the second procedure.

I agree that practitioners posting pictures of a procedure directly after the session has been completed is never what a session looks like once it has healed and I would always prefer to see healed pictures.

I have had my 3rd session and like you have gone gradually darker with each session.Once my 3rd session had healed it has faded and I definitely need a fourth and possibly a 5th session if the fading continues again without having a solid blend from my real hair to the simulated hair.

The crown is a huge area of concern as it seems to fade the most.

I envy the people who have had 2 or 3 sessions of scalp micro pigmentation and already have a finished result.

Scalp micro pigmentation is definitely a lengthy process and it can take many appointments to achieve what we the client views as a perfect natural look of having our hair back.

On 2018-01-29 at 1:42 PM, slapshot said:

Hey JCVD, I recently had my third session in Toronto. My first two sessions were very light, like you, but I'm actually pretty thankful for that. Easy does it, right? I like the fact that the practitioner went light, and since the first session we've been going darker and darker ever since. I'm light skinned, so we started with a 30 shade, then the second was a 26, and this last one we went down to 21 or 20. We'll see how it fades this time around...I'm 5 days post third session right now (and haven't shaved yet), but we're getting closer to the finish line. 

The practitioner even noticed himself how faded my SMP was after the first 2 sessions, so he said not to worry about my 4th sessions (since it's guaranteed). That's why I love HIS, they got your back! 

Hey, I'm currently in the process of getting mine done in the Toronto clinic. Would you mind if we met or anyone who has done smp in the Toronto HIS clinic recently? I want to see a finalized and settled in smp and see how well the tech in Toronto has done. The lack of Toronto reviews is not encouraging. Thanks

12 hours ago, Frizz said:

Hey, I'm currently in the process of getting mine done in the Toronto clinic. Would you mind if we met or anyone who has done smp in the Toronto HIS clinic recently? I want to see a finalized and settled in smp and see how well the tech in Toronto has done. The lack of Toronto reviews is not encouraging. Thanks

I do not reside in Toronto and had to travel in for my appointments and my smp is not currently finished.

I definitely agree that the practitioner in Toronto needs some finished before and after pictures to show clients as part of his portfolio which would give potential clients the confidence to book their sessions.

I will however say that the practitioner in Toronto is very nice and accommodating and His is working with me to achieve the finished look that I desire.