Sign in to follow this  
Toby0823

SMP on fut scar suggestions

Hello,

I had an fut procedure done about 5months ago and I'm looking to get my scar camouflaged so I can continue my buzzed style. I'm hoping to get this done in the next month or two before a big event. Few questions;

1. What is a rough estimate price range I'm looking at paying based off my pics?

3. Does my scar look like a good candidate for smp?
4. Would I be able to fue in hairs on the scar in the future if desired?

Below are pictures of my scar, please let me know what you guys think. Any suggestions or advice is welcomed. Thanks in advance!

C61FF577-E652-4637-8217-6A730C89070B_zps

F654460B-FB8B-4D41-B983-7D81B207B1C6_zps

The condition of your scar is as good as you can hope for, thin and flat. There is no reason why you couldn't put more grafts into your scar after - although I haven't seen any success stories with that method. If you have your scar properly camoflauged with SMP there will be no need for more implants. Be sure to have your scar done by a practitioner with proven results with scars. Scar work is absolutely an art and with the right hands amazing results can be achieved!

You may have to get rid of the smp when you decide to put hair into the scar. The smp with fue hair in the scar could highlight the scar further. Ive just had smp removed from my scar and hoping to get fue done soon.