TakeTheWheel

My Journey

be aware though,  at night in bars and clubs, with eh shin from artificail light, from someone who's had the procedure, you still look bald, fact.... there are anti shine moisturizers but in time your skin becomes used to these and shine may return,  if the light glows and reflects of your head..then...you aint got hair,  you must indeed have your eyes open when doing this, I don't regret it, but its no substitute for hair, thats all.   

I agree with sparkle fingers. I would definitely have the procedure all over again if I had to as it looks better. However he is correct that in certain lights u will continue to look bald. No way around that. Also phone photos are the worst!!

I agree with sparkle fingers. I would definitely have the procedure all over again if I had to as it looks better. However he is correct that in certain lights u will continue to look bald. No way around that. Also phone photos are the worst!!

Posts like these that bring be back to reality and hold me back from getting the treatment.

Posts like these that bring be back to reality and hold me back from getting the treatment.

In exactly the same way that some pieces of clothing completely vanish in sunlight, or bright enough artificial light, the fine detail of an SMP can get washed away. As it can on actual head of buzz-cut real hair.  What is being described here is perfectly normal, particularly given the appetite for lighter, subtler finishes to SMP's these days.

Fading in bright lights is not a failing of SMP, just another realistic feature.

Bright light is a minor thing, u look bald 100 percent of the time before treatment like festa Adams egg head, even with a shaved full head of hair it will do the same, this treatments life changing believe me I smile everytime I look in the mirror its a must do Imo or keep the polo head as it is if you like that look.. Haha

Yah, and its the hairline that makes all the difference

Least you have a hairline...and not just an egghead

As you turn ur head everywhere in the club...people all see you have a hairline that frames your face nicely (and top shadow coverage)

That's the major key!

I think "sparklefingers" is confusing "having stubble" and "SMP" shaving

When you have full head of hair but shaved with a normal hair clipper...then yes...light doesn't give you any shine really...cause the stubble dulls the light

But we re talking shaving ur head in the hardcore badass way...with a RAZOR

Whether with a straight-edge, single blade shaver, or the more modern cartridge type with multiple tiny blades

Or electric razor

If Brad Pitt himself BIC'd his head...he d have some shine too at the club...and zero hairloss on him??

Why don't people understand this