Sign in to follow this  
willgreen

Some thoughts

I'm very sorry to hear that, rd7.  If you are able to get these good looking woman, you obviously have something going for you.  You're more than a head of hair.

Have you told your girlfriend about your plan to have SMP done?

I've noticed that people seem to be a lot more open to poking fun at someone who has shaved their head as a result of balding.  Where as if someone is balding but is attempting to cover it, they are less likely to mention it.  Maybe people think that in shaving your head, you have accepted your baldness and are open about it, and maybe even open to having a sense of humour about it.

You are right of course. When I tried obvious cover ups in my younger years nobody ever mentioned it. Now it is like I'm fair game. Some people just comment or question on a non joking way and others just continually pull jokes about it. It's not that I have no sense of humor. It's just the sheer volume of jokes and comments. It's like everyone I meet has something to say about it. And that gets tiring. Do I think people with full heads of grown out hair get same comments and jokes about any other physical shortcomings they may have? No I dont. It's rude to comment on physical appearance except with regards to hair loss.

I almost wanna come to your work willgreen...with my bald self...and meet these losers myself
And lets see if they make any comments to my face
This is so weird to me
Comments like that DAILY??
I don't think ur standing up for yourself the way you should
Im not talking bout anything physical
Just turning things around on them maybe
If theyre being that rude and disrespectful...everyday...they deserve some nice comments about their looks;)
Id tear them apart DAILY, ha
Im sure theyre not 10's themselves
Id pick out 1 thing on each of them and just keep commenting on it over and over...and see how they like it
Im "an eye for an eye" type of guy
For guys or girls making comments...doesnt matter to me
Overweight/skinny, big forehead, big nose, acne, short, dumb, bad teeth, bad breath, small or totally flat chested, small or totally boney @ss, crooked chicken legs, etc
Id light them up all day long, ha
Their comments would stop quick time if I worked there
Id even have nice lil nicknames for them all, ha
For everytime I see them...and especially when others are around...for all to enjoy my wonderful charming humour:)

So are most people in Sweden absolute dorks like this??...
I thought Swedish people were cool

I have travelled the world. Swedish people are the coolest people. It's never them. It's stupid foreigners. Usually guys younger than me. Though can be girls too. The type who aren't used to seeing or hanging with bald guys.

I also struggle to see how it's just me with this experience. Really?? I see bald guys get torn apart everywhere I have travelled. The old ribbing of the head is the most patronising. Surely I can't be the only one to notice all the crap bald guys get

Yup, when you hear that glass shattering...and then that heavy metal riff...you know a good ol' can of whoop-ass is about to be opened!

And Id stunner every last man and woman at that workplace...but Id leave the poor children alone;P

(When you watch that video of Austin repeating...you can actually tell he's had about 10 beers already, ha!...the way he's sorta stumbling...but yet focused

on finding someone...someone that's just annoyed him...to beat the $hit outta him, ha, loved that guy)

Funny lil clips Gandalf