Sign in to follow this  
original Westside

smp is my only hope

I say go for it, in my opinion a balding head is the worst look at your age, I use to have a tanned bald head just recently had smp and the differance already is huge, not one person has said I've had something done.. Although mines not complete yet, what I would say is expect to have 3 sessions at least to achieve what u want.. Good luck you only live once.

I agree with Honda, I am 41 and look like 30, I am having SMP done in a month. Honda, I see your profile picture but can't really see the SMP, can you post a pic of your SMP? What hair color are you? The reason I ask is because I am a redhead and fair skin and from your pic it seems you are the same, if  I'm wrong then sorry-lol

original Westside...this company I believe can give you a TEMPORARY SMP, eh

They use like #50 shade of ink or even higher...if there is higher

Maybe it goes up to #100?

And it only lasts like 2-4 weeks or something

Youll have plenty of time to look at urself in the mirror and see how youd like it

And then itll vanish...ur immune system will flush that super light ink away

Itll be dark for the first week or so..but then fades away no problem

Call em up and ask

Exactly

Forget about hair fibres??..or toxic hair-regrowth products??..or always hiding under a hat??

SMP can get wet wherever...whenever...no more hats (unless ur baking in the sun for hrs), no stinky regrowth lotions or toxic pills that screw with ur hormones and manhood;S...crazy possible side-effects

Not worth it

SMP is the cure, period

i had smp at 23 because i was pretty much fully bald, i dont get any weird looks and without being cocky i do get more female attention. One of the first commenters said something about having to see it because they believe the treatment to be good but not amazing, book a consultation most of the practitioners have had it done that will change your mind when you see the final product.

Mate you are 21 if i could take the time back i would have done it at your age.

A very important thing you need to know is if you have only lost some temple hair DO NOT get smp it is not needed as that amount of hairloss is normal for man.

Hi original Westside! ;)

You want to know , how you would look like with SMP? 

1. shave your head!

2. buy this one - DermMatch - do not know the prize in USA. But should not cost more than 50$..!

It is not for long term, but it is cheap and than you know, how you look like!

3. If you like it - go for it. SMP also changed my life. I feel free and newborn. Do not waste the twenties with being unhappy and depressed !!!

Good luck!

Trendy

i feel for you westside!! just reading your post made me remember how sh*t i felt, been there got the t-shirt, my advice to you  as someone who has been in your shoes is go for it, don't waste years agonising over this like i did, smp is not perfect mainly because you have to shave everyday or so but i have never been called out on my smp. unfortunately you will always hate your hairloss especially being so young, just keep your treatment natural no sharp hairline or side profiles and most important of all, do your research! best of luck with what ever you decide

Also I'm a dark skinned African American , wich leaves me with the question , will you even be able to see it?

Easiest way to find out would be to shave your head.  If you can still see the difference between the sides and bald/thin area it will be noticeable at least some of the time.