Vinnydiesel

My SMP journey has started

Thanks guys for the initial feedback.

Just like every other person going through the process, my concern is whether or not the dots will refine/fade, as the sides of my hairline is abnormally dark (making it look like i'm wearing a helmet). 

You mind if I ask what you requested as far as your hairline? Were there color changes, changes of dot size, etc?

I just requested for a somewhat sharp hairline (rather than the receded look), but with broken hairline. 

I didn't notice any color changes, but the dots are slowly getting smaller. 

It will keep fading and shrinking for a while

The hairline looks good, you can see that it is broken

Thanks pal.  I'm counting on the fading/shrinking as well.  As my skin tone is fairly pale (the lighting doesn't show that), I don't want the SMP to look too dark. 

Hi ericmario!

Your hairline looks superb - very natural. I also like your sides! For me, the temples are very important. It is also a sign of youthfulness. Your are on a very good way ! ;)

Appreciate that brotha! I'm very happy with it thus far.  Today is the 6th day since my first treatment.  A significant amount of fading has taken place as expected, and it's looking more and more natural.  I'll post pics after I get a fresh shave tonight in preparation for my second treatment tomorrow, and will post it here.  

Gents....here's a picture about 8 hours after my second treatment....practitioner did a great job in blending the gaps and adding density to the top and crown of my head.....I did contemplate on whether i'm going to do the 3rd session in about a month from now, but I'm 99.9% sure I will as this is a lifelong investment, and I might as well swing the extra $ to make it perfect. 

post-303941-0-76362200-1457675374_thumb.jpg

as for session 3 id try to aim for waiting 3 months if possible so gives folks a better idea of any trouble spots and also gives your head a break - looking good mate

Thanks David.  Yeah I'm thinking to push as long as possible as well.  The caveat for me is that I don't want to wait too close to summer, making it more difficult to stay cool without sweating when I go outside. 

Good results bro. When redness dissapear, the treatment will look awesome.

David1963, I´m so happy for you. You fought with one of the most agressive and deadly cancer and win at the end.

My father died 9 years ago cause of melanoma that doctors discovered later.This type of cancer diseminates very quickly and it becomes often metastasize.

PLEASE BE CAREFUL

Thanks Rotary... very happy for anyone to name a clinic

Ericmario - Really love those before and after pictures of the back of the head.  What a profound difference. Cant wait to see the end result... and I don't mean post third session, just what the next few days will bring.

Thanks for sharing.