Vinnydiesel

My SMP journey has started

Thanks Rotary... very happy for anyone to name a clinic

Ericmario - Really love those before and after pictures of the back of the head.  What a profound difference. Cant wait to see the end result... and I don't mean post third session, just what the next few days will bring.

Thanks for sharing.

Thanks Ed.  

Same here - the entire process from the get go to this point has been amazing.  I love waking up every morning, look in the mirror and see subtle transformations.  

With the vast amount of resources and posts that I've gone through since before I decided on SMP, this is my way of contributing and hopefully reach out to others who are considering doing the same thing.  

Good Morning gents, 

Here's a quick update: 

It's been 6 days since my 2nd treatment.  Here are some pics I took this morning before going to work: 

post-303941-0-07908900-1458139130_thumb.jpgpost-303941-0-51175200-1458139131_thumb.jpgpost-303941-0-12195600-1458139132_thumb.jpg

If you compare this to the pics I took at about the same mark after the 1st treatment, you will notice the increased density, and how much better it blends with the rest of my hair.  Keep in mind that the pics taken this morning shows my head being unshaven since Sunday night.  

Do note that the ink is still fading, but it's just been amazing being able to go without shaving my head for almost 3 days and still look presentable.  This is coming from a guy who HAD to shave his head daily to look presentable.  

Wow!

Looks really perfect! Like real hair. Your head is made for SMP!  ;)

It is done for you, right? Or do you have still a 3rd session to to? 

Thanks dude!

It's not done yet....there's still some density that's needed for the crown/back part of my head....as well as some more density on the top.  But it's looking great already and i've gotten many compliments on my "new hairstyle".  Even to my surprise, went to my parents for dinner and my mom made a comment about me 'growing my hair", and that it looks really good. 

I saw your pics on your post, and man it looks top notch bro! Are you done with yours?

Looks like they did excellent work bud.  Can I ask what pattern of balding and how serve it was before you had SMP done?  Its a bit difficult to tell in the before pic.

Looks like they did excellent work bud.  Can I ask what pattern of balding and how serve it was before you had SMP done?  Its a bit difficult to tell in the before pic.

Thanks man! Here's a couple of pics of how it look before any SMP was done (i think pics were taken after a couple of days of no shaving)

post-303941-0-45052000-1458535947_thumb.jpgpost-303941-0-41611000-1458535949_thumb.jpg

Thanks dude!

It's not done yet....there's still some density that's needed for the crown/back part of my head....as well as some more density on the top.  But it's looking great already and i've gotten many compliments on my "new hairstyle".  Even to my surprise, went to my parents for dinner and my mom made a comment about me 'growing my hair", and that it looks really good. 

I saw your pics on your post, and man it looks top notch bro! Are you done with yours?

Yes, I had my last session in January. No fading so far, but my guarantee goes til 31.November. But I am optimistic, that I do not need a touch up. Because of fading I also had a 3rd session. And now with more density it is perfect! :) Good luck for your 3rd session ! ;)

Id say that's pretty much where I'm at.. Have u had any comments on your drastic transformation? Anyone noticed? How r u shaving mate?

Not so much from strangers/passerbys, but from a few of my coworkers and a few friends.  People who have known me for 10+ years caught it right away, but when I first denied it they didn't question it any further (ended up telling them the truth as they are my close friends and i'm not at all embarrassed by this).  

Most of the comments I've gotten, as a result of this change, is "are you trimming down bro?", or "you look so different!"

Yes, I had my last session in January. No fading so far, but my guarantee goes til 31.November. But I am optimistic, that I do not need a touch up. Because of fading I also had a 3rd session. And now with more density it is perfect! :) Good luck for your 3rd session ! ;)

That's great buddy, good to hear! The warranty touch up is a nice to have in your pocket for a rainy day, you know? 

Thanks for the well wishes man, all the best as well! 

Id say that's pretty much where I'm at.. Have u had any comments on your drastic transformation? Anyone noticed? How r u shaving mate?

Oh as for shaving....i do wet shaving with Schick Hydro 5....have been doing so for 10 years now....with SMP, I can get by shaving every 2 days (sometimes 3)....it's amazing! I used to shave daily.  =) 

Good results ericmario!

I think that your skin tone is perfect for a dark micropigmentation colour. Looks perfect now but it can appreciate low density in the crown area. When 3er treatment will be complete, the results will be awesome.

Happy for you!

Good results ericmario!

I think that your skin tone is perfect for a dark micropigmentation colour. Looks perfect now but it can appreciate low density in the crown area. When 3er treatment will be complete, the results will be awesome.

Happy for you!

Thanks for the feedback buddy, much appreciated!

sup y'all.....quick update:

today is the 18th day post 2nd session....overall, everything looks great and from my knowledge, fading as the rate that it's supposed to:

post-303941-0-01753000-1459217740_thumb.jpgpost-303941-0-24314100-1459217741_thumb.jpgpost-303941-0-43497600-1459217742_thumb.jpg

For my 3rd and final session in 17 days, I'm thinking of asking the practitioner to go darker (i THINK he's been using 13 as my natural hair is super dark/black) and definitely add as much density as feasible (as usual, I have complete trust in his work so I wouldn't contest if he suggest otherwise). 

What do you guys think? Any comments are appreciated. 

hi ericmario!

Almost anybody goes darker on final session, me too! lool  :)

After my second session I had expexted fading, like you now. And I also decided to go darker. But it is not only the darkness. The practitioner will use another technique - goes deeper with the needle. In my opinion you have the skin for darker colour and more density.  You will love it! ;)

Be careful on both colour and density. Both huge factors in realism effects.

It looks great already, maybe scatter some darkness across but do go crazy

thanks man....and don't worry i'll go crazy with the last session =) 

hi ericmario!

Almost anybody goes darker on final session, me too! lool  :)

After my second session I had expexted fading, like you now. And I also decided to go darker. But it is not only the darkness. The practitioner will use another technique - goes deeper with the needle. In my opinion you have the skin for darker colour and more density.  You will love it! ;)

Thanks buddy.... I actually shot you a direct message, I don't think you read it =P Just wanted to get some feedback from you on your experience and what you asked for, but I guess you just answered me! 

How is yours holding up?