Sign in to follow this  
original Westside

desperately need advice

I'm an African American male with thinning hair , its very bad in the corners of my head above my fore head. I'm considering SMP .. But what's holding me back is that I am dark skinned , not pitch black lol but I am only a couple shades lighter. And I'm not sure if the SMP will really stand out or look as good as it does on the lighter skin tones.I must add I have no insecurities about my skin color I actually love it and so o the ladies. But the hair thing is what kills me

I'm an African American male with thinning hair , its very bad in the corners of my head above my fore head. I'm considering SMP .. But what's holding me back is that I am dark skinned , not pitch black lol but I am only a couple shades lighter. And I'm not sure if the SMP will really stand out or look as good as it does on the lighter skin tones.I must add I have no insecurities about my skin color I actually love it and so o the ladies. But the hair thing is what kills me

Dude, thrust me... The Sisters dig a chocolate Brother with a shaved head. If you hit the gym, exude confidence, dress decently and can hold a good conversation - you'll be stumbling over more bra & panties than any man can handle and might not even need SMP.  lol

If when you shave your head, you can see the shadow and tell that you are balding like George Jefferson, I would seriously consider SMP. If, however when you shave your head you can't tell you're losing your hair because you can't even see the shadow, I wouldn't bother getting SMP. 

Good advice. Shave your head now. Can you see the stubble of your existing hair in comparison to the bald spots? If not...then just rock the shaved head without SMP. People won't know the difference.