Harveynohair

Beware of his hair clinic video

I haven't had SMP yet, I am currently considering it.

But I thought you should know there's a video on YouTube with the title 'beware of his hair clinic' and an example of a terrible SMP job.

As a potential customer who's been STALKING forums and websites about SMP recently I don't believe HIS would do this bad of a job but I just thought I'd let you guys know.

I haven't had SMP yet, I am currently considering it.

But I thought you should know there's a video on YouTube with the title 'beware of his hair clinic' and an example of a terrible SMP job.

As a potential customer who's been STALKING forums and websites about SMP recently I don't believe HIS would do this bad of a job but I just thought I'd let you guys know.

I just watched the video and what a crock. Looks like the competition is posting up their own work in order to trash HIS Hair.  Must be a Manchester United fan I bet.

LOL, that is the biggest crock of bullshit I have seen for some time. I have personally seen 21 people with HIS treatments in real life (face to face) and counseled or spoken to about 33 people on the phone and while some treatments turn out slightly better than others, nothing from HIS even comes close to that nightmare. That is just a competitor trying to stir the pot.

Caveat Emptor

Yup. Confirmed as rogue. It has been seen and replied to by the HIS team. It is an indication of the sort of low life we are seeing entering an ever busier market... hard to believe they cannot see the harm they might do the wider industry. Hard to imagine what purpose they think it serves... they surely can't think people will look at it and think it is serious. 

Yup. Confirmed as rogue. It has been seen and replied to by the HIS team. It is an indication of the sort of low life we are seeing entering an ever busier market... hard to believe they cannot see the harm they might do the wider industry. Hard to imagine what purpose they think it serves... they surely can't think people will look at it and think it is serious. 

The music soundtrack was funny...they could have at least used cinematic music and synced it with the shots including dramatic zoom ins to provide us more entertainment.  I'm sure the guy who posted the phony video is snooping on the forum so just some feedback for the twit.

Dramatic music haha, the description gives it away as a fake straight away 'they used the wrong needle' as far as I'm aware the same needle is used for every single treatment there isn't an alternative option. People will still believe this though, its like with facebook someone puts some words onto a picture and some people will believe its a real quote or whatever. 

Thats most def not done by hishair. I commented on a topic not to long ago about these fake reviews. Its BS foreal. All these companies do this so you wont go to that clinic. None of these main clinics you hear about do that bad as a end result lol. That had to be done by a local tattoo artist or someone that doesn't know what their doing at all. It wouldn't surprise me if that wasn't even a real treatment, just a dark makeup job to try to convince someone that its a real treatment lol. What has the smp world come to lol.

I make you right Stubble Mick... and no doubt it would have been if the much maligned Topic bar had ever made it across the pond from its birthplace here in the UK (though French owned now). Which it hasn't. My festive season was marginally less festive last year due to its removal from Celebrations (big tubs of assorted chocolates for those who don't know).