Sign in to follow this  
Habs33

advice needed please

Hello All,

I was thinking of getting SMP done as I do hear great things about His Hair Clinic. I was wondering if it would be worth it based on how much hair loss I have and my age.

Here is my pick could someone please tell me how many sessions needed aprox and any other advice

Thank you

post-302750-0-52526500-1444483417_thumb.jpg

Habs, almost any male is going to look better with a hairline that helps to frame the face. In your particular case, I very much suspect that a good series of SMP treatments will easily make you look 5-10 years younger. (Although, with you being about a Norwood VI, you will need to shave it every morning to keep it looking its best) Nightwood, has a great idea, and you can also try a charcoal marker or even a regular marker. Simply add hundreds of dots to the top of your head and try different styles and hairlines to give you an idea of what SMP might look like. I suspect you will be pleasantly surprised.

I think I have even a little less hair than you on the top sides.  I've had SMP since July of this summer and I haven't looked back.  As others have stated though. To keep it looking best you will definitely be shaving AT LEAST once a day.  If you want to go out in the evening and you shaved in the morning you might consider shaving again. Depends how fast your hair grows.  I personally don't mind the shaving.  If I had a full head of hair i'd have to take the time to style it when I want to go out.  So either way you're putting some time into your appearance.

I agree with the group on here , I've had smp done as well even though I'm younger age doesn't matter . I think what matters the most is that you choose a style that fits your profile and don't get something out of character . It will be the best decision you made and shaving your head only takes minutes with a razor it's super easy . Think of it like brushing your teeth in the morning it's just something you do without thinking of it . Hope the best for you and your decision.

Thx Pit bull, I heard he was good, But I live near Toronto so I will be going there this week. I'm not sure who is the best there but I hear great things about Toronto. I Thought I read on the post on this site they Had someone come over from the UK that was really good but I'm not sure who to ask for.

Thx Pit bull, I heard he was good, But I live near Toronto so I will be going there this week. I'm not sure who is the best there but I hear great things about Toronto. I Thought I read on the post on this site they Had someone come over from the UK that was really good but I'm not sure who to ask for.

Hey Habs.  There is only one technician at the Toronto clinic right now - Over from the UK and permanently based there.  Stand up guy and you're in good hands.  I'm going for my second treatment on Thursday afternoon.

hey  Jurgenkloppsaviour, That's great news your going for your 2 treatment Thursday afternoon let me know how you made out, I'm going in Friday morning for my consultation I cant wait, yes to meeting up next week send me a text and we can work out details.  You know how busy they are in the Toronto office?

hello Habs33, i was wondering if you could post some pictures to see how your treatment has come? i am very curious and would love to know!

same here! i would love to see how your treatment is looking!