Sign in to follow this  
Leaky

Hopeful of session 3

Hi All, well session 3 in 2 days. Experienced (in my opinion) quite a lot of fade in the days that followed session 2.

All seemed well initially and now with the fade I feel like I've lost my hair again.

Anyway on the advice of one of the other forum members who also experienced more fade than normal, i'm going to ask for darker so i'm hopeful that will balance out the fade.

Let me be honest while the pigment was there it looked natural, it was a confidence boost, i had complements on how i looked not relating to hair just "you look well, healthy even young" and i want that back. So you can imagine how it feels to being bald again, so i'm anxious for session 3 will that finally sort once and for all (i know there will be touch ups in years to come) or am i going to be back every 4 weeks. 

Hi All, well session 3 in 2 days. Experienced (in my opinion) quite a lot of fade in the days that followed session 2.

All seemed well initially and now with the fade I feel like I've lost my hair again.

Anyway on the advice of one of the other forum members who also experienced more fade than normal, i'm going to ask for darker so i'm hopeful that will balance out the fade.

Let me be honest while the pigment was there it looked natural, it was a confidence boost, i had complements on how i looked not relating to hair just "you look well, healthy even young" and i want that back. So you can imagine how it feels to being bald again, so i'm anxious for session 3 will that finally sort once and for all (i know there will be touch ups in years to come) or am i going to be back every 4 weeks. 

7-8 days after session 2 the scabs had fallen off and the treatment didnt have that "pop" it had initially that had put me on cloud 9.  I too lost the initial happiness that came right after session 2.  The only thing I had going for me was to look forward to session 3.  I also went darker in session three for the same reason. I didnt want too much fade to occur again.

Right after session three I became depressed for another reason. I thought the treatment looked too dark!  Silly I know. Quite the roller coaster.  But once session 3 settled like session 2 did everything was beautiful.  The difference is after session 3 you have a lot more density.  So even when it begins to fade/settle the treatment doesn't seem to vanish like it did with session 2.

Good luck, and stay calm.  It turns out nice in the end!

Of course I should note each person has different amounts of fade.  You're might be a bit more severe than mine was.  I can say it did go from "WOW!" to..."oh..." for me after session 2.  At first I could see the treatment nicely.  Then I would have to go to a certain mirror and lean in just right under the lighting to see that the dots still were indeed there.  They just didnt have the pop they once did.

Okay you are correct going darker seems quite the shock in the mirror although I appreciate will fade . Also practitioner seems to have done a cracking job of the attention to detail, well happy so far

7-8 days after session 2 the scabs had fallen off and the treatment didnt have that "pop" it had initially that had put me on cloud 9.  I too lost the initial happiness that came right after session 2.  The only thing I had going for me was to look forward to session 3.  I also went darker in session three for the same reason. I didnt want too much fade to occur again.

Right after session three I became depressed for another reason. I thought the treatment looked too dark!  Silly I know. Quite the roller coaster.  But once session 3 settled like session 2 did everything was beautiful.  The difference is after session 3 you have a lot more density.  So even when it begins to fade/settle the treatment doesn't seem to vanish like it did with session 2.

Good luck, and stay calm.  It turns out nice in the end!

Of course I should note each person has different amounts of fade.  You're might be a bit more severe than mine was.  I can say it did go from "WOW!" to..."oh..." for me after session 2.  At first I could see the treatment nicely.  Then I would have to go to a certain mirror and lean in just right under the lighting to see that the dots still were indeed there.  They just didnt have the pop they once did.

Okay you are correct going darker seems quite the shock in the mirror although I appreciate will fade . Also practitioner seems to have done a cracking job of the attention to detail, well happy so far

Yup, stay calm. Now a days it's hard for me to remember how dark it looked the first week or two after session 3.

Hi all its about 8 days after session 3 , great job by practitioner, as advised by other forum users don't worry of darker colour as it will fade, however I don't know if I'm just paranoid due to session 2 fading so much, but keep thinking it's going to fade to nothing again

Hi all its about 8 days after session 3 , great job by practitioner, as advised by other forum users don't worry of darker colour as it will fade, however I don't know if I'm just paranoid due to session 2 fading so much, but keep thinking it's going to fade to nothing again

Trust me, if you're worrying the shade is too dark, its not going to fade to nothing.