Sign in to follow this  
manx221

new york clinic

I didn't have to fly in, but I can tell you the clinic is probably about 40 minutes from the airport, give or take based on how you get between the two spots.

The easiest way is taking the shuttle from jfk into Manhattan. I think that's closer to an hour. Then time to get from the shuttle stop to the clinic. So itll probably end up being over an hour of travel.

hi manx.  im from queens new york and i would say for those people out of town, you should fly into Laguardia.  Its closest of the airports and taxi takes about 25-35 minutes to midtown.

Great you are taking the journey.  Im decidin which place in new york right now, but HIS is 1 of them.

good luck

Manx, is there any particular reason you don't want to go to Mike in Chicago? I understand Jon G. in NY has a great reputation but Mike is every bit his equal. Take it from someone that used to live on LI, flying into and then taking a taxi to NYC is expensive and a nightmare.

Of course you are free to do as you choose but, I think it's totally unnecessary. I think my SMP is flawless. You can't go wrong with Mike. Just my two cents.

Its nothing wrong with mike at all. He is great person from what I hear. He is also great with what he does. I just havnt seen any results with someone who has a similar skin tone as I do and hair color. Ive seen jons work on people that look like they could be related to me and their results are awesome. Im just trying to do my research the best i can. And by the way. Your treatment is flawless. No doubt about it. I just want mine to be as well

I flew in to NYC. From Laguardia it's about 20-25min with light traffic.

I also flew in to Newark in NJ once too. With a train to Penn station and a cab it took just under 1 hour.

Good luck

The times are the same for the NYC clinic.  Also, yes I didn't consider there are multiple airport choices.  But put it this way.  Whatever airport you choose, none of them are right in the same area as the clinic.  So take the address of the airport you choose, and the address of the clinic and research what the best method of travel between the two will be for you.  Best might mean fastest, or it might mean easiest, thats up to you.

Are you planning on staying in the city overnight?