Leaky

Upcoming treatment and nervous

Hi All, First treatment at birmingham next week feeling a bit nervous "am i doing the right thing" "What if it goes wrong and looks stupid" Probably same fears every one has

don't worry it'll be the best investment you will ever probably ever make. i got my 1st session 4 days ago and already see a big difference once settled in.

the 1st session is the foundation to build on for the 2nd session. my 2nd session is soon and i can't wait. you will not regret it.

Deep breath big day tomorrow session 1

Good luck mate, my first session is on the 22nd this month

Good luck to both of you...

I had my second session 5 days ago. It's an amazing process, it really is.

Quite scary, yep and I'm sure you've had and will continue to have lots of questions and anxieties, but the difference you'll feel when you look in the mirror is amazing.

Keep patient, listen to your practitioner.... and you will be very happy I'm sure :-)

Ok first session completed. Quite time consuming process. Cool Guy doing procedure . Not to much pain really. May have liked a little more insight in what was going to happen. Think I may have asked to many questions. My advice concentrate on hairline drawn out don't worry about colour and fine detail until session 2. My partner is impressed so far so thanks his hair and will post in a few days.

Ok it's been nearly a week tommorow is session 2 first treatment seems faded quite a lot, but all the posts say it's normal. Hopefully tommorow will be a more detailed session. Also know it's strange but where I stroke my hair back I can feel light stubble (where the treatment is)

okay session 1 was fine, today is day after session 2 ,head seems more itchy today and have noticed 2/3 lump /spot on head is this normal? as didnt have this after 1st session?

okay session 1 was fine, today is day after session 2 ,head seems more itchy today and have noticed 2/3 lump /spot on head is this normal? as didnt have this after 1st session?

Mine was itchy (on and off) for a good few days after each session, so that's totally normal... but do resist touching it to itch  :)

I also had two big lumps behind my ears after each session (raised glands) which were a bit painful, but is just your bodies way of dealing with the ink intrusion..... I took ibuprofen to help with that.

Similarly I had some red spots (think that was just a result of shaving and exposing my scalp etc) and not washing for a few days after each treatment... I also had blotches (not sure what the technical word is  :) ) on the back of my head which seemed to fade as the days went by, but were definitely linked to the treatment and changes to my scalp...

All better now though, so I think you will be fine...

Thanks

Mine was itchy (on and off) for a good few days after each session, so that's totally normal... but do resist touching it to itch  :)

I also had two big lumps behind my ears after each session (raised glands) which were a bit painful, but is just your bodies way of dealing with the ink intrusion..... I took ibuprofen to help with that.

Similarly I had some red spots (think that was just a result of shaving and exposing my scalp etc) and not washing for a few days after each treatment... I also had blotches (not sure what the technical word is  :) ) on the back of my head which seemed to fade as the days went by, but were definitely linked to the treatment and changes to my scalp...

All better now though, so I think you will be fine...