Sign in to follow this  
Uuvix

Helsinki to Gothenburg or the UK?

Howdy Brothers,

I'm considering getting the SMP done in Gothenburg Sweden, as this is the closest clinic to me, in terms of my current location. They do offer service in English over there, right? Does anyone know if any of the staff members in Gothenburg have had the treatment done themselves? I'd love to pop in for a consultation and see the results first hand before I get it done.

Also, if there is anyone reading this, who has had SMP done in HIS, and who are in the Helsinki area, I'd be very grateful if you could PM me, I would literally need just a minute of your time. My biggest fears are that the result would look visibly dotty, red or blue, too dark or miscolored in general. But in the worst case I could have it lasered off, without any scarring, right?

Although, I must say that some of the pictures and videos of the successful cases who have had the treatment done, look very realistic. Especially Rob, his situation looks similar to mine, and the end result is something that I would call perfection. If anyone knows the name of the master who did his, please send me a PM, or at least the location of the clinic where it was done.

I would post a direct link here, but since this is my first post, I'm not allowed to do that before I have six posts. But Rob's video is currently fourth from the top, on the left side in the video library of the main site. Because, although Gothenburg would be closest to me, it most likely wouldn't be totally out of the question for me to travel to the UK for best results, if that's where the best artist are.

Hi.

I have just had my second treatment carried out in Gothenborg nearly 2 weeks ago. I loved writing that sentence as I've bottled it twice in 4 years and pulled out at the last moment.

I can't praise the Gothenborg practice or the practicioner highly eneough. Sam at His in Gothenborg is a professionel through and through. He is very very careful and spent about 2 hours explaining the treatment, what I could expect, aftercare, and discussing the important details of shade and hairline, He has tons of photos to show and use as examples. At point I wished he would just get on with it lol. I'm going to have to repeat this, he is very very careful.

The advice I received from Sam wasn't actually what i wanted to hear but I could tell throughout the entire process (first and second session), that he only had my best interests at heart and truly wanted a good result for me, At the same time he was in no way dominating, but was very self confident and professionel in his advice.

As a person he is very nice, has humour, and is very chatty. This certainly helped pass the time quicker when we got started, as 3 hours sitting on a stool was beginning to drive me round the bend, eventhough he is very relaxed about taking breaks if you need a smoke or to strech your legs.

Like many practioners at His he also has smp and the work on his head is flawless. I read on one of the threads that he often boasts about making the smallest dots at His lol. I'm actually taken aback by how small they actually are. They are there, but are so fine and small you would be pushing it to describe them dots.

I'll finish as I started. I can't praise His in Gothenborg or sam highly eneough. After about 10 minutes I knew I was in good hands as Sams confidence in his abilities and knowledge is contagous. 

Uuvix, I just went for a consultation in Chicago yesterday and both the practitioner and the consultant I spoke with have SMP. All I can say is, pictures on this forum don't do this procedure justice.

Had I not known these gentleman had SMP, I never would've blinked an eye. Hell, I was having a hard time believing they had SMP even though I knew they did. Seeing is believing. Go for it.