Sign in to follow this  
Mrlondon

Anyone had Laser, please PM me

Hi guys finally had laser yesterday to fade and lighten the top , it seems the laser has blasted away a lot of ink - I have lots of bald patches now. Any advice from anyone who has had it before? Slightly panicking!

layering our heads, oh man what's this world coming to. You know what guys i'm starting to think if smp is really worth it. I mean for thousands of dollars our heads should look perfect. all the best guys

layering our heads, oh man what's this world coming to. You know what guys i'm starting to think if smp is really worth it. I mean for thousands of dollars our heads should look perfect. all the best guys

Hi Gainz.

Layering?  Did you mean to say Lasering? Not sure I understand your objection to lasering, extremely common treatment these days for all manner of reasons. Maybe you are thinking of star wars type lasers? A laser that removes pigment has no thermal component and so produces no heat, it is purely a medical device.

I feel compelled to challenge your question on whether it is worth it on the basis that perfection might be unachievable.That is exactly what HIS do, perfection! But the treatment is at least as much art as science and it follows that there is a margin for error.  On those rare occasions where perfection is not achieved first time it is relentlessly pursued. You don't have to spend long on these boards to appreciate the passion and commitment of our practitioners and the team that support them - there is an esprit de corps that runs right through the business inspired by the owners - who after 15 years in practice have never lost any enthusiasm.

Best wishes

Ed

Hey bud.

Hope things are settling ok for you now. I've had laser so give us a shout if you're still panicking. If you've just has the 1 session I wouldn't worry too much. I had a few and found that once I'd had 3 sessions it kinda distorts the ink and makes it a bit blotchy in places so hopefully yours doesn't do that.

If it's just bald patches like you say then don't worry, they can be touched up.

Any pics?