lacazette

Omg, am I too blonde for SMP???

Hi,

I'm really interested to do this procedure but I'm just afraid Im too blond for smp looks good on me.

I have the same color of hair of this man ( medium dark blond hair ) who had been denied for smp by a belgium clinic because he is too blond !

Why they tell him that his hair is too light?

HIS says it's okay for this kind of color no?

Why another company refuses him a treatment? How could we explain that?

Does smp really works on medium blond hair or it is more difficult to not look fake?

I was really happy to have this option, but if Im not a good candidate it gonna be a nightmare :(

Sorry for my english

Best regards

post-301109-0-65195400-1435075610_thumb.jpg

Even if you have pure white hair, that vanishes to completely nothing when shaven you can just have the entire scalp treated, front sides and back like people with alopecia that have zero hair anywhere.

So yes you can easily have this treatment.

Ok thanks dude!

But with the entire head tatooed, isn't more difficult to not look fake? Are they doing different lighting gradually on sides and back like a normal shaven head?

And does HIS do smp on thinning area on a dark blond head like crown to densify visually? or does it work just on black hair head?

Thanks for helping me;)

I had dark NW7 hair, and I lasered it off. So I did the whole head. It looks very nice. I just don't know if it's a good solution for you. What NW are you? Also blonde hair is tougher to remove. You could shave you head and show the pics.

I had a consultation with Ian and he said it would be fine. I have peroxide blonde hair (i was regularly asked if my hair was natural). Im getting my whole head done as if I have alopecia.

ok thank you guys, I feel better with your answers.

@FIdelity :  why did you have to lasered off your horseshoe? For the blending issue with the smp? The smp could not look like your shaven horseshoe (same density,etc..)?

@Oliver, Hope it's gonna be nice! When do you have your sessions? Do you ask particulary things for the sides and back in terms of density, light, etc?

But the guy in the picture that I post, don't you think if he shaves, there will be a light shadow? He is not really really blond, he could have a light smp, are you agree? I don't understand what the company refused him ? Maybe they don't have manycolor and lights shade like HIS, it could be that no?

Dr carter: yes i would like to do that thing especially for the crown , and maybe a FUE for the front and mildscalp as I am a Nwd4 V.

But  I don't know if it's possible with my medium dark blond hair. even with a light tatoo color

that's why Im afraid when I see that the guy in my picture has been refused for a smp procedure, telling him his hair was too light.I don't understand. Maybe it's a cheap company who does only on black hair, not like HIS, well I really hope

Oliver, I wish you the best! You are in good hands so it's gonna be great for sure. I hope I could see your results in sept. with a whole head done, really interesting.

@FIdelity :  why did you have to lasered off your horseshoe? For the blending issue with the smp? The smp could not look like your shaven horseshoe (same density,etc..)?

I decided to go for it for less maintenance. Yes, for all those reasons: at the back it was too dense and defined. And on sides it was too diffuse. I'm not suggesting it, but it is an option... If they can make it simply on top of the blonde hair, it's even better. As lasering of takes 2 years, and might be quite unpleasant at the start.

"Why another company refuses him a treatment? How could we explain that?"

Hello Lacazette. I have taken this question from your original post.

The answer, if you haven't already worked it out, is because HIS Hair Clinic are the most experienced practitioners of Scalp Micropigmentation anywhere. Over the years many new arrivals have come along. Among these are a range of some providing decent work to others who are shamelessly exploiting an unregulated industry with poor practice and little experience.

You should consider what you found out as part of the process of "due diligence"... if they are not confident enough to offer you a treatment it rather suggests they are willing to take on only those clients they see as "easy". A disturbing thought but makes them easy to discount as a possible provider. Others can be a little more sophisticated and/or bold in their approach. Caviat Emptor as they say.

Fortunate for you then that you have discovered the community here... they will answer all your questions and concerns, as well as maybe giving you some more good questions to ask of your HIS technician.

Good luck and best wishes

Ed