Sign in to follow this  
S_R

Life changing - my SMP diary so far

Posted on the General forum before remembering there is a British forum.

The following photos show my treatment so far.

I hope they help others on this forum as much as photos of others did for me.

Session 1 used 22 ink.

Session 2 was a blend of 18 along the hairline and 16 throughout the top.

I'm hoping my skin doesn't fade it too much from how it looks now.

If it does then it's just a case of going even darker at session 3 to account for fade.

Lara at Harley Street in London is a credit to HIS. Her talent and attention to detail is immense, whilst also being a great person to be around and very much putting me at ease.

And credit to to every member of the team that I've dealt with at HIS - from consultation stage right through to treatment. Life changing stuff for me, truly.

post-300437-0-22916700-1434958213_thumb.jpg

post-300437-0-19380300-1434958230_thumb.jpg

post-300437-0-14820200-1434958243_thumb.jpg

why would a shadow on your head make a difference in your confidence and do you realize that outdoors you still look completely bald?  the shadow on your head wont change your appearance in the least

why would a shadow on your head make a difference in your confidence and do you realize that outdoors you still look completely bald?  the shadow on your head wont change your appearance in the least

Oh Jered... You seem to be missing the point my friend. It makes all the difference in the world for some.

This looks fantastic I have a round shaped head and currently use concealer I will be getting mine done at Harley street and have been told that Deidre will be doing it has anyone come across here work getting nervous now

Hey Vic. Thanks. Dee was working there when I was having my treatment, so perhaps her. Work looked really good she was doing.

Could well be another member of staff, or someone newer. Either way I'm sure you're in good hands. Best of luck for your treatment.

Approaching 3 months since my final (3rd) session I thought I'd provide a photo update.

Main pic on the right of the 4 is the truest natural light pic of how it looks freshly shaved.

I'm still really pleased with it but will be heading back for my free touch up in the next few months to address a few fade patch issue, mainly across the crown. If anyone is interested in what these look like I can post up another top taken pic. post-300437-0-54065400-1444573375_thumb.jpg

can anybody tell me (and yes I've had it done, 3 years now)  how they cope with being in bars at night, when the light shines off your head and you look...um....BALD, its a complete give away, I use some powder and creams but if you sweat, you are done. 

I dont regret the procedure, but to say it now seems like I have hair would be in accurate and a joke to be honest. anybody feel the same????? 

Sparkle - the treatment doesn't replace hair. There will be times when a light shines right down on your head and you look bald. As ultimately you are bald, I imagine. Bald but with dots in the skin, and stubble in places.

You could try applying derm-match as well if you're really that troubled by club lighting.