Sign in to follow this  
Beach1103

Scar Concealment Beginning to end - Pics

That looks great! It takes a huge amount of courage to go out there and put this absolute nightmare behind us.  Well done! That is great concealment.  None of us will ever get 100% but that is good enough for people bot to even glance at you twice.  I wish I never heard of HT or saw those lying photos.  This gives me hope that I can also put this behind me. How many sessions did you have and how much did you space them out?

Thanks...my journey (detailed on another thread) is a long one. Short version...started SMP with another company and ended up with two dark lines on my head, which I ultimately had to get lasered off. After the laser treatment healed, I went to HIS Hair and they took care of me. Three treatments over a three month period and I am where I am now. Understand that it will never be 100% but it is much better from where I started and after my bad experience.

Congrats on the concealment! I too was a victim of the awful hair transplant industry. I had smp done and fue into my scar by a legit doctor and it's looking good. I'm healing up and can't wait to put an end to this nightmare.

Congrats on the concealment! I too was a victim of the awful hair transplant industry. I had smp done and fue into my scar by a legit doctor and it's looking good. I'm healing up and can't wait to put an end to this nightmare.

can you post some pictures or send them to me in a message? I am interested in doing FUE into the scar too. Curious what your result looks like. Thanks!!

Looks great Beach. What a journey! Curious to know how straightforward the removal was... another grey area for prognosis because of the scar tissue.

Best wishes

Ed

Ed -

It has been some journey.....the laser removal was pretty straightforward. I was referred to a Dermatologist who does tattoo laser removal in their office. The procedure took 3-4 minutes and was painful to say the least, but it only took one procedure to remove the old SMP and I was healed within a few days and was able to start over within 4 weeks. Overall it was relatively easy to take care of....