Young Bald Guy

Bit worried about the Toronto clinic

Was planning on having a treatment there to bring in my temples in a bit but I am seeing a lot of people having problems with the Toronto clinic. Everything seemed to be going well while Dave was there. Anyone have any information on this?

I know of just the stability of the clinic that practitioners change often and the posts from people on here who were treated there said it wasn't run well. And now there is a treatment that didn't go so well that we all see on here.

I've spoken to several people on here who want the treatment but we are all waiting for stability and more results to be posted. We see Jonathan G treatments often and the London ones too. Just don't ever see Toronto treatments posted and we see patients mentioning issues. I posted earlier trying to get information on what is going on in Toronto as well.

Hey people, I've recently had 2 sessions done at the Toronto clinic.

Treatment was done by jack, last session was may 21st and I have to admit I'm incredibly satisfied with the results.

He was very precise with the work and helped out a lot with determining my hairline choice, I didn't look Into who was at the clinic before I booked but I'm definitely happy with this transformation! I couldn't have asked for a better experience. Time to hang up the snap back cap. Lol :P

@leafsfan - if there is a minus at HIS it can be the admin but its worth sticking with it to get sorted in the end - dont know what the clinics are like in Canada and if they actualy have admin staff or if its left to the guys working on heads to do that stuff - I know at the Manchester (uk) clinic it was just the 2 guys ( sometimes just 1 guy) who were doing heads - no clinic admin staff .

First treatment July 7. I'm very excited and a tad bit nervous of having a new look. Mostly excited. Lurked on here for years, figured to hell with it. Pulled the trigger, booked flights and I'm committed now. Woohoo!

I've recently finished my second treatment in Toronto and I honestly don't know how I feel. There are some things I am very nervous about, it is still quite early so I really hope it will look better as they say it will. The customer service over the phone was great, very friendly and helpful. The practitioner was friendly as well. I would appreciate everyone's input as to how there experiences were at other clinics as compared to mine at the Toronto clinic...

...some things I noticed during my first session was firstly, that the room where the procedure is done had very poor lighting, there was 1 window and no indoor lighting, it wasn't bright, I was hoping it was temporary but when I arrived for my second session nothing had changed and the day was actually a little cloudier which led to an even darker room. When I was looking in the mirror and asking some questions about the density and lighter areas the practitioner actually said the lighting sucks and if I could move around to the slightly brighter area of the room and point out which areas on my head I was referring too. Is this the same with all the other clinics? Is it just 1 window that supplies the light or do they have strong artificial lighting?

...the reason why I bring this up is because I am now extremely stressing about the work done on my head. I have to go to work in a couple days so I really hope it settles in in the way I was assured that it would. Im actually praying that it will.

Hey Leafsfan, man if i saw your message earlier i would have booked and went to new york with you since you going with the technician there i assume. His work seems really good. Pls post pics of your session and goodluck

All I can as advice, is go with the best practitioner you can find. IMO once the scalp pigmentation is taught, only a select few practitioners have the vision and artistic ability to deliver top notch results. Cost me $250 for a round trip ticket to NY from Toronto. So I'm probably spending an additional 750$ for my treatment, but to know I'm in good hands is priceless. If you like the technicians work and are worried about the Toronto clinic like I was... 750$ of traveling is worth it to get the best practitioner in your opinion. This is permanent after all.

Hey Leafsfan, exactly i would spend the extra money to get the top notch guy. The key is finding him though. If you don't mind could you pls pm who you are getting. So i can look and compare as well. I'd rather 750 on travel and be super happy with the results as oppose to going to toronto location and it's just decent to say the least. I mean this treatment is very expensive and not come out happy oh man, i feel bad for the guys who don't feel 1000 percent after their treatments.