Sign in to follow this  
jered

this doesn't look realistic....

this doesn't look very realistic..  Why does the SMP look grey?  Shouldn't it look brown like his real hair color is?  It looks like he has grey hair. That's why this procedure will never look natural on guys who have white skin because they can't use colored pigments to match the real hair color. It looks good only on dark skinned guys with black hair imo.

post-300687-0-96645600-1432745551_thumb.jpg

this doesn't look very realistic..  Why does the SMP look grey?  Shouldn't it look brown like his real hair color is?  It looks like he has grey hair. That's why this procedure will never look natural on guys who have white skin because they can't use colored pigments to match the real hair color. It looks good only on dark skinned guys with black hair imo.

The hair on his sides is brown. When it is shaved down you can clearly see it appears grey. All hair appears a shade of grey when shaved

Why do you guys keep responding to this guy,,,,, he just seems to be posting all negative comments all over the forum, he adds no value

I think he just wants to find some bad in SMP, i did when i first heard about it.

Watch big brother. The gay guy shaves his head fully. Looks grey to me. You are a fool.

Been watching his head so carefully myself. In some lights it even looks greenish and its real hair he has so that just goes to show.

Serious, I have a few more weeks until mine gets done and I'd be tickled pink if it ends up looking that good.

i wish the best for you,mine looks like this now after 3 sessions but i still will look better if it's a little bit darker so i was thinking that i'll go for the last one and i hope it will be my final.but i am still not sure if i should go or not.

Serious, I have a few more weeks until mine gets done and I'd be tickled pink if it ends up looking that good.

Seen your previous threads about being undecided for so long. Can't wait to see your treatment! All the best mate!

Thanks Sam and MTS.  Yes Sam I intend to tell Jon G I want a "darker" or I should say more noticeable treatment...  Not super dark, but also not too subtle.  

Yes MTS I still have some worry going from a system to SMP.  I want to be rid of the lifestyle the system brings but damn its been looking good lately.  Its like the system knows its death is near and its trying to trick me into keeping it.  I just keep reminding myself the cons FAR outweigh the pros of wearing a system.

My first session is the middle of June. And it was recommended to me to do all three a week apart.  So I should be done with my 3rd early July.  However I might not post any pictures or a diary until a few weeks after the 3rd session.  I want to come here and post my reaction after everything has sunk in and I can express my final opinions about it.  So Look for my diary mid july to early august.

MrOnTheFence.  You will be fine! No more 'messing about' with systems! Free to shower, swim,shave-wet or dry! Feel a really clean scalp! Just! Keep it shaded from the sun! Baseball cap or what ever! (You can get Ultra Violet Hats off the internet if that worried!)  Freedom, and looking 'Good!'  ;)