Otsoko

Pretty bad experience so far, customer service issues

So to get caught up with my current situation you can check my previous post here http://forum.hishairclinic.com/topic/6237-getting-a-little-worried-looking-very-dark-and-unnatural/

basically I had the treatment done, looked great after the 1st session, looked terrible after the 2nd session which was back in January. It was WAY darker than any treatment I had ever seen on the forums (they used a #6 shade the first time and a #4 shade the second time) and the dots were ENORMOUS. For the 1st 2 months I was told it was normal for it to look that way and to just be patient while it faded and the dots shrunk; then I was told to wait 2 weeks and send more pictures everytime I contacted HIS, This went on for about another 2-3 months.

Finally they decided to offer me laser before my 3rd treatment to correct the problems. I am located in Texas so was told I have to find my own laser clinic and HIS will reimburse me. After making a few calls no one in the area had ever heard of SMP before, some said they wouldn't even treat the area. I called HIS back and expressed that I wasn't comfortable with a 3rd party laser clinic that has never even heard of the treatment before attempting to correct the problems with it, also I could not afford to pay for the laser treatment and then be reimbursed later. I was told I could speak to the lady who does laser for HIS and she would talk me through the best plan of action to take in regard to what I should ask the laser clinic to do, I was also supposed to recieve a call from #### to discuss what should be done as well. When I finished speaking to the laser lady she said that it seems that no one is really on the same page about this issue and that she will talk to someone and have HIS find a laser clinic for me.

Monday came and #### never called. I called HIS back to see if he was going to call and they said that he would call next Monday. Next Monday came and no call. I called back the following week and spoke to someone who said that HIS is currently in the process of finding me a laser clinic and to sit tight while they get back to me with all the details.

About a week and a half go by and I call back to see if they have made any progress. I was then told that HIS is waiting on me to give them a quote from a laser clinic... I explained to her that HIS said they would find a place and I was waiting for their response to which she told me HIS cannot ethically recommend a place they have never been to or know anything about and that she can't help me. I asked why they decided to change their minds without telling me and she agreed to call a few places local to me to see if they can do the laser treatment for me. I have tried to be patient for almost half a year but I am incredibly frustrated at this point and feel like I am going in circles while no one seems in any rush whatsoever to correct this problem. I've been hiding under a hat for almost 6 months. Things may change in the future but at this point in time I find it very diffucult to recommend HIS to anyone outside the UK

Did you see the practitioners previous work before he did your head?   This stuff is like getting a good picture tattoo done.. you need a great artist to do it. They should be paying for your laser treatment and refunding your money.

Stop messing around asking them for advice and demand your money back. Most of the treatments seem to come out good but once in a while something like this pops up. If people could just learn to accept themselves the way they are stuff like this would never happen eh...

Email Damien directly like he stated above. From what I've seen on this forum over the past year, he'll make sure the guys with valid issues get sorted out.

I've followed your thread and feel for you bro. Keep us posted.

Update, the lady from HIS called back as I was driving to work and found a place for me to get a consultation done, will be going on Monday so will keep you guys posted. Thank you Damien I will send that over

after i saw your pictures i think the shade used for you # 4 or even # 6 was a little bit dark for your skin tone ,anyway good luck with your laser session,and i think you should start over with lighter pigments ....money is always an important issue i had to sell my car to get enough money for my 3rd session.

Update, the lady from HIS called back as I was driving to work and found a place for me to get a consultation done, will be going on Monday so will keep you guys posted. Thank you Damien I will send that over

Good to hear! Good luck!

Yea I'm pretty upset, especially since 90% of the time HIS does not respond like they say they will... still waiting to hear how this whole financing thing for the laser treatment will work because I can't afford to go out of pocket for the laser and then wait for HIS to pay me back, and I don't think I should have to anyway. Pretty sure I will have to call back in a week and no one will even know what I'm talking about when I call.

So going to get a consultation for the laser treatment this week, HIS recommended I fade it and see how it looks but worried if I fade it won't the dot size still be a problem? Do you guys think I should remove it and start over or do you think fading may help? Going to fade it first to see but wondering if anyone had any experience with this, also if I completely remove it then its going to look like a night and day difference and I am going to have to live with it for 6-8 weeks until HIS can treat it after the laser. Its gonna look very strange to go from SMP to no SMP for 8 weeks, then magically back to having hair.

They still haven't came up with a plan to help you out?! This is getting absurd that you've had to live with this for 6 months already.

I agree you might look strange going to no SMP to back to SMP after 8 weeks, but 8 weeks is nothing when you've got your whole life ahead of. Just need to get this process started I reckon so you can put this behind you.

Maybe you need to get in contact with Ian. Saw a post the other day where a guy insisted on getting his issues sorted by Ian. He got Ian's number and next thing you know he says all was taken care of. Clearly you aren't getting through to the decision makers it seems sadly.

Keep us posted.

The same discussion is taking place on two different threads. Responses here please

forum.hishairclinic.com/topic/6237-getting-a-little-worried-looking-very-dark-and-unnatural/