Have any of you guys had to deal with a bald spot after treatment due to bad lighting and practitioner not listening to you? For now I’ll keep that name unavailable.

I think you need to share a photo to explain what the problem is

I had a bald spot on the side of my head, was to do with big acne like spots and has always had 1 session less on it. The practitioners can't really see it as it seems to not look as bad in there lights, but my bathrooms got 10 lights in the roof... (Never thought of the electric bill during design lol)

Draw a circle around it With the wax pencil to show him the exact spot you need filled in more, and he will be more than happy.

Can I get Ian phone number? I have an issue and he is the only person that can resolve it.

Fire over an email to me at damien@hishairclinic.com with your real name, treatment location and dates, and I'll give you his mobile number.

Fire over an email to me at damien@hishairclinic.com with your real name, treatment location and dates, and I'll give you his mobile number.

Top class. You know a company cares about it's customers when people are able to contact the CEO directly.

I had a bald spot on the side of my head, was to do with big acne like spots and has always had 1 session less on it. The practitioners can't really see it as it seems to not look as bad in there lights, but my bathrooms got 10 lights in the roof... (Never thought of the electric bill during design lol)

Draw a circle around it With the wax pencil to show him the exact spot you need filled in more, and he will be more than happy.

I did, but fiona and walter denied me even though it was his fault. So now I have to talk with Ian.

Thank you for your email. If you check, you'll see I responded with the information you asked for.

Lets cool this down a little guys. No-one needs to argue here.

Well those guys don’t understand how frustrating this can when practioners don’t listen to you, but that the number you gave me did not work. Can you give me a better one please?

Thank you for your email. If you check, you'll see I responded with the information you asked for.

Lets cool this down a little guys. No-one needs to argue here.

Damien how can I edit this topic? Ian came through for me.