Sign in to follow this  
RoLLwithIT

First session with Walter at Los Angeles Clinic

I just completed my second session with Zang aka the master. My SMP is now compelte and it looks awesome. It has only been a week but It seems like my old bald look is a distant memory. I now have a soft broken hairline with a full looking head of "hair". What a difference a week can make. :lol:

CONGRATS!!!   if you dont mind me asking what NW level were you?   and do you have pics :)  im going in later this week and am nervous as hell.  I have a NW 2.5-3  and just been doing the concelears (vommit).  and just cant do it anymore.    

stories like this are really making this easier as i get closer and closer.   

CONGRATS!!!   if you dont mind me asking what NW level were you?   and do you have pics :)  im going in later this week and am nervous as hell.  I have a NW 2.5-3  and just been doing the concelears (vommit).  and just cant do it anymore.    

stories like this are really making this easier as i get closer and closer.   

I was a NW 6. I will post before and after pictures soon for both session 1 and 2.

I completely understand your apprehension. I was the same way. However, after the first session was done, I knew it was going to look great. If you're worried about the outcome, I would suggest asking for a light natural treatment. Really dense/dark treatments tend to look artificial. My second treatment was on a Saturday. I took the following Monday off and came back to work on Tuesday. By Tuesday, all the redness had gone away. I work for a financial services firm in an office where I assist many clients daily. No one, including my co-workers, had a clue I had anything done. Keep in mind that I have been shaving my head for about 6 years.

Walter is pretty cool.

Zang can only do so many heads as time permits.  This guy has a rock star tour schedule that would make even the Rolling Stones blush. lol

I have complete confidence in either of these dudes.