Sign in to follow this  
Casper

Toronto Clinic

Hello fellow norwoodies.

Was just hoping I could get some information about the Toronto Clinic.

I have gone through the consultation process over the phone and have been trying to get my first session booked in Toronto but have been having challenges doing so.  

First time I was told someone would call me and they did but I missed the call as I was at work.

I called back a few days later and now was told that a practitioner isn't currently available in Toronto and there is a waiting list.....

Can anyone speak to this? Also anyone had a treatment done already in Toronto?

I lurked on here forever and finally got the balls and the cash to get this done but now I can't seem to get an appointment booked, and wanna take the dive before I lose my nerve.

Casper

Welcome to the forum :)

We have treated a lot of clients in Toronto. Use the search function on this forum using the keyword "toronto" for examples.

Please drop an email to canada@hishairclinic.com and a member of the team will come back to you.

Hello Everyone,

I did two SMP sessions at Toronto clinic in march  and probably need a 3rd session to finalize it. Just wondering ,  if anyone recently had their sessions done at Toronto , who are the practitioners there  and your experience ? I just came to know that the practitioner who did my session no longer works there .

Cheers !

Hello Everyone,

I did two SMP sessions at Toronto clinic in march  and probably need a 3rd session to finalize it. Just wondering ,  if anyone recently had their sessions done at Toronto , who are the practitioners there  and your experience ? I just came to know that the practitioner who did my session no longer works there .

Cheers !

Who was your practitioner?

Are there any posts of people who have had Jack do their treatment on here? I'm in Toronto and planning on booking my SMP treatment soon. Would just like to creep what the guys in Toronto who are there at this moment have done with regards to results.

Cheers.

Hi Leafsfan. I recently had my 3rd session in Toronto with Jack. My first two sessions were with Dave and Kyle who have since left the company abruptly... Jack is a nice guy. He will only be there for a little while as his green card will expire in August. Don't know what will happen after that. I believe jack did a good job but it's only been two days so the dots are still large and strange looking. I'll post a pic in a few days if u like. I would say if u live in Toronto go to the Toronto clinic but if not pick another location. It doesn't seem to be a well managed clinic.

Yeah, the Toronto clinic doesn't seem stable at all. I've seen the location change a few times, seen the delays and constant rotation of practitioners too. It's a little bit worrisome. Contemplating what to do.

That is understandable for sure. I think the first session is the most important one. They draw the hair line and lay the foundation. It seemed to me the rest of the sessions they are just adding dots for density. Maybe you could book your first in NYC where you know who the practitioner will be and have the rest of the sessions in toronto with whoever is there at the time. Just an idea.

Well they're not going to put just anybody onto your head, they don't work like that. New guys are put through

alot of training before been on their own. 

I'm moving to Michigan once my CR1 visa is sorted out and plan to goto the Toronto clinic

if I need a touch up. It's been nearly 2 years since my treatment so that shouldn't be for a while though.

My worry is that the Toronto clinic will have new workers and not those who have produced many great results.

Hey Leafsfan i know what you mean. I'm in the exact same Boat as you. I went in for a consultation and i'm really considering this however i wanna make sure the person doing is not a rookie and more so a person who has a lot of experience.

If anyone is has been to the Toronto Clinic and is considering or has done the treatment and would like to met up pls let me know. I'm really considering this treatment and would like to go talk with others about it. I was at the Toronto Clinic last saturday Talking to Ian the owner of the company very nice guy, i seen one guy with a hat and another guy with his girlfriend (i think) walk out. If anyone would like to meet up and talk about it perhaps get on the same page in terms of pros and cons etc. Pls message me thx

Thx Ed, so far the clinic has not emailed me back. They have only provided dates. I would like to know the background of the tech and how long and how many ppl they have done. I also wanna see examples of their work. Pls advise