wireman11

SMP issue - super fast growing hair?

I've been a member of this forum for a few years now. I'm very close to getting this done as I become more confident about it within myself. But I am now looking for confidence in the treatment and would appreciate some advice.

I have your stereotypical horse shoe (from a very young age) with a bit on top. So I will need full top of the head coverage.

My hair is very very thick and dark (well, was, but still is on the sides!) and it grows back really fast. I wet shave every single morning before work, and it will feel incredibly smooth. Then a few hours later (say 12pm) I start to feel it growing back. And by the end of the day 5pm it DEFINITELY has some growth and texture.

I don't mind shaving every day. I have to whether I like it or not. So my aim is to get this treatment done that at least allows me to look good for just one day and by next morning I'll shave and go again. I just don't know how this is possible right now? How do they consider the shade of my SMP when in mornings my real hair has that very subtle greyish shadow but a few hours later it's much darker? Won't my SMP forever be out of sync so to speak?

Anyone who can shed some light or had/have similar worries please share! I know I need to man up and get a consultation, but thought I'd ask!

You need SMP to match maybe just a tad bit more than freshly shaved and with blending it will get you where you need to be. Start with a lighter colour and build up over your sessions until you get the perfect point where it is comfortable.

Based on you shaving once per day, it should be planned to match your hair when it is at its longest. This will see you through the entire day because when your hair is at its shortest straight after a shave, you'll have a bald fade effect like this

http://www.hishairclinic.com/bald-fade-haircut/

Thanks. Appreciate the replies. Damien that's what I imagined. My worry is because my hair is so thick it will look silly and too dark and obvious. Maybe I'm over thinking it too much. I plan to book a consultation and meet a few people if possible to give me the final push to go ahead :-).

Based on you shaving once per day, it should be planned to match your hair when it is at its longest. This will see you through the entire day because when your hair is at its shortest straight after a shave, you'll have a bald fade effect like this

http://www.hishairclinic.com/bald-fade-haircut/

Thats exactly what I want I think. :)  Glad to see HIS has an actual description of this "style."  Now I know exactly what to ask for. Thanks!

And shit, I could careless about having to shave every day! As it is with my system my average time for styling my hair is 15-20 minutes. On good days maybe 10 and on bad days I could probably be infront of the mirror for close to an hour....