Another great outcome, amazing how many have to go through the crisis you felt shortly after the first treatment. Always good to follow the journey as it progresses to its invariably happy conclusion.

Thanks for sharing yours, they are important for those who come behind you.

Ed

Another great outcome, amazing how many have to go through the crisis you felt shortly after the first treatment. Always good to follow the journey as it progresses to its invariably happy conclusion.

Thanks for sharing yours, they are important for those who come behind you.

Ed

Thanks! It has been quite a ride.

So, what is your overall recommendations to someone who is starting the process?  I am now thinking that I should go light on the first session, darker on the second session a few weeks later and then get ta third session I a few months after.  My scar is quite flat and reasonably similar to yours.

So, what is your overall recommendations to someone who is starting the process?  I am now thinking that I should go light on the first session, darker on the second session a few weeks later and then get ta third session I a few months after.  My scar is quite flat and reasonably similar to yours.

Start light.....go darker as needed and blend with the hair/skin around the scar. You have to realize that it is a process and it takes time to get it right.

My scar is a one long scar from ear to ear. Ink didnt seem to hold. We went too dark and it didnt fade. Id like to shave my hair off and do SMP. The clinic couldn't get it right so they offered me some money back or SMP over my whole head under my existing hair. So i chose to do that, little improvement but would now like to go the full way. Seems like i may have to get it lasered off.