Landlord1

Landlord1 Scars and Ink- update

I haven't posted any pics in a while. This is from yesterday, Feb 28. You are looking at 5-6 linear scars, multiple fues, 3 Fraxel treatments, 3 skin pen/derma pen treatments, and SMP to top it off. Not perfect but I'm satisfied considering all the shit I put myself through.I hope this helps anyone on the fence about any of these treatments.

that looks really good, the uninformed would'nt  have a clue about the HT scars.

I really think that the pre smp laser treament plays a huge roll in achieving the best aesthetic results.

Unfortunately where i live in Devon/SW UK no one seems to use the Fraxel dual laser. I really think His are maybe missing a trick not having there own operator???

I've noticed some slight fading in the frontal hairline recently, nothing serious though. I sent my pics in for an evaluation. I have a touch-up scheduled for August 4 in New York. My last session was in May of 2014. I will be asking for at least one shade darker all over. I have number 34 and 36 throughout the front and top and a 38 on the sides and back. Hopefully I can get a 30-32 through the front and top and maybe a 34-36 on the sides and back. I'm not planning on and hairline changes. I haven't visited the forum a lot recently.

Very impressive. If I saw you in real life I would probably not have even noticed them at first. They just look like normal skin folds, not scars.

That's a lot of work you had to get done in order to reach this point, though. I think this is a very clear indication that FUT transplants are not something which people should ever get done to their heads.