HBK

Found Out...Again

I just had mine done last week.  the way i see it is some people might notice it or find out.  if i'm in a room of ten people lets say two people notice something was done, it is what it is.  but i guarantee you all ten of those people are going to say i look better than i did before, including myself!

i don't really see that much shame in it, so what if we did this.  If someone really asks me i'm going to tell them, who cares.  Like someone else said before, i did this for myself not everyone else.

If you meet a girl and she has great breasts and you find out they're fake, are you really gonna care?  that's what i think at least.

Of course there are detectable treatments. Practitioner, dot size, colour, density. Tell us a bit of yours.

Usually they are diffuse thinners, with very low density at sides and back. IMO it is much more real if dots are place all the head around.

Even if horseshoe is regular density?

Even if horseshoe is regular density?

If you have the treatment done in the whole head, there are no size difference between real hair and dots, the lenght ks exactly the same always, exactly colour, same density, etc. 

post-176487-0-95179600-1425294053_thumb.jpeg

nice to see your situation has taken a turn for the better HBK!

I've deliberately kept away from commenting 'cause I didn't want to worsen the outlook.

any post laser pics you care to share?

Cheers pal.

Comment away no problem, I value your opinion!

Hope things are good your end as well. Any further forward?

I'll get some pics up soon

My situation hasn't changed HBK.

Concerning your treatment, maybe the density of the temples collides with the 'receded' hairline.

I prefer video over pics, since the difference in glare between the parts with hair vs the bald spots is much more apparent in that format - this is, in my opinion, what gives a treatment away. It all may be the same color, but it won't reflect light in the same way. oily skinned guys have a tough time with this imo.

Maybe the laser faded it all to a more subtle grey, from my experience give it two weeks to reach the 'no more fading' point

Honestly Hbk. The jerks that called you out could be your best friends. They said what others were thinking. It's rough to put it like that but I'd rather know people think my hair is painted on rather than being quiet about it and talking to there friends behind my back. Honest opinion on the pics of before the first laser and after first laser. Haven't seen after your last laser. Here we go. The treatment looked great until I believe your "touch up" which I believe you said would be 1.5 hours but turned into 4.5. All that so you wouldn't come back for anymore touch ups. Well now your head turned too dark and dots are all blended together. It was over done with dots. I really liked your treatment until that session. Some say go dark but that's when you get called out. After the hairline laser which I would have done too so great choice in my mind. Well they went too long and it just disappeared instead of lightening up. Reason why I'm going 6 shades lighter on hairline. I still have faith in his but you really do need someone to point out the flaws who is actually a fellow bald brother getting the same treatment. I feel a lot will say it looks perfect but I guess my perfection scales different. When I post mine I want this type of response if this is how you feel instead of saving my feelings. Better to be told by 1 then laughed at silently by 1000's.

Appreciate your honesty mate. As you say, better to be called out and know there's a problem than having no one say anything but laugh at me behind my back. Least I can deal with it now.

Also I agree that going under 26 is risky. For me and not others. I think it starts getting a pencil graphite look to the pigment that scares me. That is if you hold the pigment well. If not you obviously will have to drop shades to get any results but as a first session as a white male I would stay 26 and above. Go from there on session 2. Also I believe meds can also have an effect on how the pigment holds. I'm gonna hold off on numbing creams and aspirin.

Finally got round to taking some photos post laser this week. Now just over 1 month after laser so don't think it will change much now. It has lightened up a bit about the front inch or so from the hairline but not much anywhere else. In the first few photos it looks quite good but then in others it looks pretty bad as well. Don't know if it's a lighting thing or what. Quite a bit of blotchy looking bits and bigger dots. Hard to tell if it was always like that or if the laser has made it worse.

HIS offered me touch up session after my laser session which I've booked with the plan of only breaking up the hairline a bit further and that's it really except for a spot on my right temple which has gone completely due to laser. I'm half tempted to cancel it though as I'm still not feeling too good about my SMP to be honest. Still very paranoid about people getting within a few feet of my head as I think some of the dots are noticeably big. The last photo is one of the bad ones. Honest feedback please. Don't worry about causing offence.

post-159484-0-26204300-1427400406_thumb.jpg

post-159484-0-72686400-1427400419_thumb.jpg

post-159484-0-97587800-1427400476_thumb.jpg

post-159484-0-65669600-1427400943_thumb.jpg

I've just had mine done this Wednesday mate and your feed when I saw it made me panic but I thought overall I wanted it done still.

I think yours looks great, really realistic. I only heard about SMP the start of this year so if I'd of seen you I'd never of guessed it was SMP and even now I know about SMP I doubt I'd be able to call you out! From maybe a few inches away you can see the dots.

Would being bald be worse??

I told my practitioner that I didn't want the appearance of hair I just didn't want to be bald. Less is more in my opinion!

I'm back to work on the 7th April so hopefully I won't find myself in your situation

I actually wish mine turns out like this. It looks close to perfect? Really stumped as to what it is that you don't like about it. I've seen some of your pics that do look darker however post laser it seems to have lightened it which makes it look even more realistic?

that looks very natural hbk, no need to worry imo.

I would leave it as is, I think the laser induced fading and uneveness(?) at the hairline add to the realism.

the photo u don't like is under bright white lights, but it doesn't shine or contrast with your real hair so I'd say mission accomplished!

Hi HBK. I can see what you mean with the blotches rather than dots in some parts of your head, and I just can't understand why you would get those? It should be far better than this. However I'd say I'm seeing this because I'm getting chance to scan the photos and look for things. In real life I don't think others will see this and like some have said the treatment after having it lasered looks better.

Damm,your smp was very nice,brother you need to make your self happy and forget about whatever people may say. If i was you i keep the smp!.anyway good luck.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk