Bentley

After first scar treatment

scar tissue is easily bruised, I've read quite a few threads here and some report that.

I'd only worry if 2 weeks on the contrast still persists, but I imagine you'll have your next session done in the meantime.. your practitioner will advise you best.

I've recently had the SMP treatment done at the Toronto location. Following the first treatment, the scar was red for a few days, turned to pink for a day or two and settle following that. 

I think it's going to take a while for the swelling in the scar to completely subside. 

With the first treatment, I believe the practitioner is trying to build a foundation, the Second one adds some depth and perhaps the third one is best used for blending.

Note: I've only had the first two sessions done... I'm waiting a month before deciding about a third (as per my practitioner's advice).

**Update**

Nevermind! Just saw your other postings and photos in another thread.

Hi Oscar416,

I am considering getting SMP done on my HT scar in Toronto as well.  Most the postings here are for elsewhere. 

Wondering how yours is holding up and if you have any photos to share?

Thanks a lot.

TC416

dont panic, the best thing to practise here is patience. the first session is to see if the ink holds well etc, and does not give the impression of how the final product will look. plus it will fade.

i'm 6weeks post 3rd session and still have some blue/bruising in scar area from the second session. check my thread/pics.

I'm still not where i want to be camouflage wise, and will need my 4th session/free touch up then go from there.

main reason being as you can see in my before pics, i have really low density of normal hair follicles above and below the scar. if you have quite high density hair follicles in these areas you will probably achieve a higher camouflage and perhaps quicker too.

could not see your pic in this thread, try attaching again.

Hello everyone. I'm new to the forum. I had my first session on Wednesday in NYC and overall pleased with the hairline so far but my scar not so much. Its still very noticeable but Iunderstand another session at least will be required. I have session two on Wednesday the 17th.

Hello there..

I just had my scars treated with smp the last 2 weeks..  I can say this.. give it time..  IT should get dramatically better after the 2nd treatment.. 

especially after it settles in..  I was concerned as well , the approach has to be subtle and gradual ,, this way you can build from their.

Keep in mind that "too much coverage" could be more detectable then a softer natural camoflague 

although i must say that i was fortunate to have Graig on my 1st session and Jon G on the 2nd.  Both of them are tremendous technicians ..!