Sign in to follow this  
hishairkid

3rd Session - Toronto - Dave

wow you look great - really suits you can't wait to get this done!!

whats the reaction been like for you off your family and friends ?

i remember meeting dave briefly a while ago whilst he was training at the Los angeles clinic, really cool dude!!

if i remember correctly dave mentioned he flew to the uk for his SMP quite some time back - consultant  Zang' had to point his treatment out to me i honestly didn't think he had anything done his Mow-hark rocks!! and more importantly i thought it looked quite natural!! great bunch of guys!

appreciate you sharing your experience helps so much..  :)

thank you so much everyone! really means a lot especially coming from anonymous people who are in the same boat as me!

WestSide, from the people in which I've told I've had mixed reactions (nothing bad) but since i had a decent head of hair before they don't really realize how much pigmentation I've done until i show them pictures of me right when i shaved my head for the first time. some family members are actually in complete awe of how undetectable it is (which words cannot describe how good those words sound when thats the most important thing) i have family members with alopecia universalis who deal with different types of pigmentation in eyebrows & eye lashes and they've said to me "we have no idea and trust me we notice those things right away because were aware of such procedures". To be honest the biggest thing for me is the fact that its not even about others noticing it necessarily, its that I'm not constantly thinking that somethings on my head or that I've done something. 

my biggest advice i can give to anyone is its your attitude towards it all. if you believe and feel better not physically but mentally too then who cares what others think. i went into the procedure already thinking that "its going to be better then what i had" and going in with that mind frame you'll never be disappointed. 

I also look at it like this. for example... there are billions of people in this world. of those billions of people about half have some sort of balding or thinning (whether it be male or female). of those billions of people who are NOT balding or thinning, how many do you think pay attention to procedures or research hairloss treatments? PROBABLY NONE. Now those other people who are balding or thinning how many do think have accepted it? MAYBE HALF? and now of those who are looking for treatments/procedures, how many do you think you run into on a regular basis? 5... 10...? and of those people how many do you think even no of scalp micro pigmentation... NONE! so the fact of the matter is that no ones ever going to realize that you did something, because they don't even no that there is technology that can even do so! SO FOR ANYONE WHOSE CONTEMPLATING DOING THE PROCEDURE AND DOESNT WANT TO EXPERIENCE WHAT ME AND SO MANY OTHERS ARE EXPERIENCING, YOU HAVE NOTHING TO LOOSE... because at the end of the day, your going to be better off then you were before. :D  :D  :D  :D

Good to hear bro Dave is a miracle worker!

thank you so much everyone! really means a lot especially coming from anonymous people who are in the same boat as me!

WestSide, from the people in which I've told I've had mixed reactions (nothing bad) but since i had a decent head of hair before they don't really realize how much pigmentation I've done until i show them pictures of me right when i shaved my head for the first time. some family members are actually in complete awe of how undetectable it is (which words cannot describe how good those words sound when thats the most important thing) i have family members with alopecia universalis who deal with different types of pigmentation in eyebrows & eye lashes and they've said to me "we have no idea and trust me we notice those things right away because were aware of such procedures". To be honest the biggest thing for me is the fact that its not even about others noticing it necessarily, its that I'm not constantly thinking that somethings on my head or that I've done something. 

my biggest advice i can give to anyone is its your attitude towards it all. if you believe and feel better not physically but mentally too then who cares what others think. i went into the procedure already thinking that "its going to be better then what i had" and going in with that mind frame you'll never be disappointed. 

I also look at it like this. for example... there are billions of people in this world. of those billions of people about half have some sort of balding or thinning (whether it be male or female). of those billions of people who are NOT balding or thinning, how many do you think pay attention to procedures or research hairloss treatments? PROBABLY NONE. Now those other people who are balding or thinning how many do think have accepted it? MAYBE HALF? and now of those who are looking for treatments/procedures, how many do you think you run into on a regular basis? 5... 10...? and of those people how many do you think even no of scalp micro pigmentation... NONE! so the fact of the matter is that no ones ever going to realize that you did something, because they don't even no that there is technology that can even do so! SO FOR ANYONE WHOSE CONTEMPLATING DOING THE PROCEDURE AND DOESNT WANT TO EXPERIENCE WHAT ME AND SO MANY OTHERS ARE EXPERIENCING, YOU HAVE NOTHING TO LOOSE... because at the end of the day, your going to be better off then you were before. :D  :D  :D  :D

Good to hear bro Dave is a miracle worker!