eldonjuan

Extremely Happy With RESULTS! Final Sessions Pics

This looks great. You must be pleased mate! I think this is the shade I want/ will need. Ive got dark thick ass eyebrows haha but this shade looks nice and dark while appearing natural too. What shades were used if you don't mind me asking

Thanks damngenetics! I believe we went from 22, 18, and 16. Yes I am extremely happy on how it looks!

Looks good mate, what hair length do you have it at and what norwood level were you??

Thanks pointy1! I dry shave every morning with this panasonic razor http://shop.panasonic.com/shop/model/ES-LA93-K. It's a bit pricey but works really well and It literally takes me 5-10 minutes to shave it down. I believe I was a norwood 5 before. 

Very nice treatment eldonjuan!

And how about up close? 

It looks unbelievable from close up and far away....

I remember a few months back before I got the treatment, a real good friend of mine mentioned my receding hair line. We didn't hang out for a few months then a week after my fourth treatment I came over and visited his family. Not one of them said a word about it.

Yesterday him and I went to another buddies house and my other buddy asked If I was growing my hair out. My other buddy who came with me answered for me and said "it's that five o'clock shadow." I then mentioned that I am now using an electric high end shaver so it doesn't go done to the bone. He literally comes to my head and inspects it and says o, Ok.

People just think it's your hair.... If you don't know about SMP then your brain registers that it's real hair because what else could it be?

looks amazing would you say that's you done now for good few years :)

Thanks jason27! Yes I am definitely done for a few years. SMP has truly changed my life. I used to wet shave with my Mach 3 razor every morning which sucked. I used to get very bad irritation on the back of my neck and it took me a good 15-20 minutes to wet shave it all.

Now it literally takes me five minutes every morning with electric foil shaver. I could also go with about 2 days growth if needed as it still looks good.