Sign in to follow this  
Mattador

I've Officially Booked!

I've officially booked my first and second procedure. I will be getting just the scar done for now to evaluate if I will be happy with it.

Booked on the 11th for the first. Can't lie, I instantly thought what the hell am I doing. I'm pretty nervous that this is the right decision. 

I've officially booked my first and second procedure. I will be getting just the scar done for now to evaluate if I will be happy with it.

Booked on the 11th for the first. Can't lie, I instantly thought what the hell am I doing. I'm pretty nervous that this is the right decision. 

NICE! I have my first procedure scheduled for DEC 5th in Seattle. Where are you doing yours? 

I've done my first procedure. I've really mixed feelings on the outcome of the first so far. It's still very noticeable. It sort of has me on edge. Is the first procedure too soon to make any judgment calls? 

It's been about two days and the pigment is holding pretty dark which also has me a little worried. There's not as much time between my first and second procedure as I had originally set up. My first procedure was moved a few days back due to storms.

Hey normguy. I had my 3rd procedure about 4 days ago. So far I feel like one of the unlucky ones. I feel like my scar is just eating the ink.

Thats a bit of an exaggeration because it does look better, but not nearely good enough to not notice. For example yesterday was the 3rd day out of the 3rd session and actually looked pretty awesome. Now on day 4 it lightened conciderably. And even more annoying one side fades much faster than the other.

However I am very happy with the practitioner. He seems to care. I'm already pretty certain I'll be needing a fourth. In about 3 weeks after it's done settling again. I'm going to get back in touch with him to see what his thoughts are.

I feel I was a little hasty in my judgment. After a fresh haircut today the right side is looking pretty good. Left side is a bit weird looking and noticeable right now. I still think another treatment maybe in order, but we'll see. When I feel like it's done healing I post some pics for opinions.