Sign in to follow this  
orp967

Any Diaries of FUE Scars?

Thanks for the reply fellas,

Saw the video yeah those were some pretty nasty scars and SMP did a great job of disguising them. From the looks of it those were older 90's type FUE scars. I'm looking for cases more closer to mine. I'm in the opposite position where I have the best possible FUE scars one can have (at least what I have seen so far), small flat white dots. My skin isn't raised or dented at all and the dots are tiny.

Any other cases?

Thanks

Video? Not 90's either, 2007. Problem was they were done by a scumbag butcher who got his doctor qualifications out a lucky bag.

They are flat white dots, it's just that the grafts were taken far too close together from a thin strip of skin.

If yours are done properly then you'll have absolutely nothing to worry about. I can tell you that before treatment all I was worried about was covering those scars, everything else was just a bonus. Now a few months down the line the scars don't concern me at all really. I'd sooner be worried that someone might spot something elsewhere in my treatment if anything, rather than the scars which shows how good a job the guys did of camouflaging them.

I'm sorry HBK I clicked on the link and thought that the video links were of your case. I don't like to spend a lot of time on the forums (or in front of a computer in general) but I finally had the time to read up on your entire diary. Your results are great and if I can get to where you're at I'd be very happy.

Just curious and maybe for the threads sake for other people reading if there are any more FUE scar cases...

Cheers.

I don't really understand why there's just few fue cases when it have to be the best one to fix... My fue dots are actually really big (about 2 mm) but I saw bigger cases and I would really love if his will upload some fue cases. Italian guy here so sorry x bad English!