joe.y

Laser removal treatment

Hi,

I need some help, did anybody from you guys had a smp laser removal treatment with Katrina from his hair?

there is not much information about that.
can someone share his experience?

Thanks

Not had it myself mate but know there's a couple of guys on the forum who have. Try searching for threads by Silu and whitedots.

A couple of other guys have had small laser sessions on hairline and profiles as well but not full removal, I know Robby has, not sure who else.

Not had it myself mate but know there's a couple of guys on the forum who have. Try searching for threads by Silu and whitedots.

A couple of other guys have had small laser sessions on hairline and profiles as well but not full removal, I know Robby has, not sure who else.

Thanks mate, will search for them.

Hi Joe.

No i have not had it but have some knowledge around the process...i hope you've got the answers now anyway ;)

yes thank you, but still i would like to speak with some people who had it done!

I have had several laser sessions. First in the Netherlands to delet a poor pigementation. The pigmentation was also made ​​in the Netherlands. The new pigmenation by His was not quite right also.The service by His is very good. I really think that they want satisfied customers. I was completely bald. In London my whole head was treated with the laser. The laser  treatment itself lasted 15 minutes for a completely bald scalp. It was a little bit painful without anesthesia. I did not used anesthetic cream.It was bearable without anesthetic creme.I still get one treatment with the laser and then a new SMP treatment. There can always go things wrong, but His makes the difference with excelent service up to now. A lot of other companies do nothing if it goes wrong.I will show you pictures from the new treatment. 

What are the questions you have regarding laser Joe, i may be able to help :rolleyes:

I just wanted to ask you a question about laser as I'm having thoughts about having mine removed as it's too dark and dense and scared about being called out as I've been getting a few stares and the anxiety of being called out is slowly killing me, my hair was just thinning before so I thought about lasering it off and just growing it out and then when it goes in the future it just goes, my only question is I've heard lasering can damage the existing hair you already have is this true?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk