ZRF

Celebs

Most of you will recall that the famous Youtuber, Fouseytube, had SMP for his balding head (included in this thread).  Seems he wasn't satisfied enough and has gone down the path of a semi-permanent wig and made a point to share with the world.  He makes a good point saying that it's perfectly acceptable for women to use fake hair (wigs, weaves, hair extensions etc.) however seems so taboo for men.  I'm sure we all have opinions on his new look so not sharing to start bashing but more as FYI to highlight what it takes for some folks to achieve happiness with their hair.

Enjoy...https://youtu.be/gi-xiG-jvA0

Yeah since he went public about his hair stuff, now his instagram posts are full of people saying "why did he get a tattoo on his head" "his hair is fake" "he has smp". Before he disclosed it, people had absolutely NO comments or speculation about his hair at all

1. They are celebrities, famous people, who were known to be bald before and are now, as if by magic, not.

2. Baldies have a 6th sense, can spot other baldies where notbaldies cannot.

The way I see it, you have 2 choices.

You can take the blue pill. You don't have SMP done, you go home and cry yourself to sleep at night because you are a bald bastard.

You can take the red pill. You have SMP done, you go home, wink at yourself in the mirror, and go to bed with some hot chick.

Bang on Gandalfsbanger . This post just about sums up my thoughts on SMP perfectly ,nice 1

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I'm relatively familiar with FouseyTube in that I started watching him when he first started on YouTube, so I wanted to mention a couple of things

First, while incredibly popular, he gets an insane amount of unwarranted hater comments. So for anyone looking at these comments aimed at his hair - do not think this is somehow "real" criticism from the general public on SMP. If you look at the comments he gets on various older videos he has haters on him for any small thing he does whether it's his life decisions, lifestyle, fashion sense, or video content. real or imagined they literally hate on anything he does.

I also wanted to mention that a video or two posted earlier than the one InfiniteMuscle mentioned, he was at the barber and essentially has hair fiber spray applied to the top to get a strong bald fade look. The only reason I mention this because in this video when he takes off his hat and gets shaved down it almost appears as if he might have had his SMP laser-removed back to his regular receded hairline. Anyone else notice this?

Having worn his SMP for a while I wonder how long it will take before the regime (and expense) of wearing a hair system makes him put it on one of those plastic heads and go back to the simple life. Of course he will need two of those plastic heads coz you can't just buy one hair system, you need to buy two for when one is being maintained.

It looks pretty good to me... but it also looks like it would itch like having a raccoon perched atop your scalp at all times. I know when I used to wear hats all the time my head would itch especially when it got hot. I can't imagine not being able to remove it. I wouldn't go that route because of the hassle. And seems to be more of a chance of getting spotted wearing that thing... with SMP there's plausible deniability - I shave my head, eff you. When someone tugs at his rug, he's sunk!

Another Premier League footballer has had it done.

Younes Kaboul. Watford FC. Noticed it tonight when he briefly appeared on Sky Sports News after scoring against the mighty Arsenal.

Here is his hair playing for Spurs a few years back:

younes-kaboul-tottenham-hotspur_3009440.

Here is him nowadays:

3BB8502800000578-4076706-Kaboul_smiles_a

3BB8353F00000578-4076706-Centre_half_Kab

From tonights match:

Watfords-Younes-Kaboul-celebrates-scorin

It's not often people watch Watford play so you're less likely to see these players....

There are probably more Premier League footballers out there that have had it done - we just haven't noticed them yet.

So far we have 3 Prem players: Andros Townsend, Younes Kaboul, Nordin Amrabat. All darker skinned players. People in general won't notice what they have had done.

If any white footballers get it done then people will notice a difference. That said, I'm white as a snowman and weirdly nobody has noticed I have had it done, at least they have made no indication that I've had it done. People who even knew fully well I was bald before have gone 'nice haircut' or 'why don't you grow your hair out'. It makes no sense to me how they can not understand that I have gone from being slick bald to having a shaved look.....which is basically impossible.

Really hope Jonjo Shelvey doesn't decide to get this done. It will be blatantly obvious on him and I don't think it would suit him. SMP will truly be known everywhere in the UK if he went under the needle.

Or maybe even someone like Vincent Kompany or Thierry Henry. As they are 'bigger', better known players - then people may well notice. I think SMP would work well on both of them. I'd be surprised if Henry got it done though - he seems the type that would not consider it.

I think he looked better with the SMP.  I mean the guy who did his hair did an amazing job, i wonder how he does it.  But after looking at it for a little while he just looks like he's wearing a Davy Crocket hat.

Yea, maybe just because I wore a system for 14 years but the hair on top just doesn't look legit. But I have to say....if the woman who use to cut in my hair system was able to create the fade effect so fucking perfect...it might have been harder for me to give up the system.  Part of the problem with wearing a system for me was my sides would grow in kinky curly so I had to keep them nice and short. I always asked for a fade look but the stylist never got it quite right.  Fousey's fade look legit though.  Of course there are tons of other reasons to not want to wear a system for life even if it looks great.

Dr Tijion Esho

This dude isn't necessarily a 'celebrity', though does appear on a British TV show. He is a Cosmetic Surgeon.

This is interesting as he's a Cosmetic Surgeon and has his own clinic on Harley Street, so likely popped down the road into HIS Hair to get this done.

Before:

36343271-ca2e-4979-885b-53db97bcf066.jpg

After:

dr-esho-headshot-1-credit-harkness-photo

In this video they talk a lot about Cosmetic surgery and what men are having these days. Although SMP is not surgery he doesn't bring up the fact he's had it done. It would have been interesting to see the reaction of the interviewers if he did mention it. He's happy to mention he's getting his teeth done, but not the SMP.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lf9d7cZDomU

Dr Tijion Esho

This dude isn't necessarily a 'celebrity', though does appear on a British TV show. He is a Cosmetic Surgeon.

This is interesting as he's a Cosmetic Surgeon and has his own clinic on Harley Street, so likely popped down the road into HIS Hair to get this done.

Before:

36343271-ca2e-4979-885b-53db97bcf066.jpg

After:

dr-esho-headshot-1-credit-harkness-photo

In this video they talk a lot about Cosmetic surgery and what men are having these days. Although SMP is not surgery he doesn't bring up the fact he's had it done. It would have been interesting to see the reaction of the interviewers if he did mention it. He's happy to mention he's getting his teeth done, but not the SMP.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lf9d7cZDomU

Do you think his SMP is a bit too dark?