Celebs

Yah, that pic of Townsend that "Gandalfsbanger" put up is much better

Head shaved right down to the wood

And settled/faded now

If you like that more barbered sharper look...cool! Go for it

If not...just get a broken up lil wavier hairline...for more natural look

Maybe even add a scar? Looks extra natural for either option

What a difference SMP makes though, eh

I don't watch much soccer (football!)...but that guys before pic doesn't look like anything special

Just a regular looking guy

Not ugly whatsoever...but not super handsome either

But you shave his head and give him a hairline...and all of a sudden he looks like a male model?!

And thank God..that Ricky guy got lasered up

Still I think he should've drew a better hairline shape...kinda weird on the sides...

Cant make out whats going on there

But least its natural looking now

You can tell he went all the way back to his original hairline height...from the before pic way up this thread

Which is all he needed...just get the receded corners done...no lowering was needed

Some dude called peyton on the X factor has definitely had SMP done.

Looks quite good, would post a picture but I don't know how to.

Exactly what I thought.......had to take a closer look by pausing it on Youtube:

If I had to put money on it - I would say it is SMP. I only notice because I have it. People who don't know about SMP wouldn't have a clue. It looks good.

I can't be 100% certain it is SMP. But there are indications it is.

Christopher Peyton definitely SMP. If you Google him you will see older bald pictures. Hairline too straight for my liking. Remarks seem to be about how youthful he looks bbut also looking like Michael Stipe ? Funny.

Good research Bobo. The hairline is a style choice of course, maybe he just needs to go back and get it broken up. He probably will if he wins... I am sure we will all get plenty more looks at it, the guy has a cracking voice and will surely go deep into the competition.

Sorry if I put a negative to this topic but if we are all spotting people that have had the treatment done then who else is??

I think the problem is I'm trying to find a excuse not to get it done!! Haha

Most of you will recall that the famous Youtuber, Fouseytube, had SMP for his balding head (included in this thread).  Seems he wasn't satisfied enough and has gone down the path of a semi-permanent wig and made a point to share with the world.  He makes a good point saying that it's perfectly acceptable for women to use fake hair (wigs, weaves, hair extensions etc.) however seems so taboo for men.  I'm sure we all have opinions on his new look so not sharing to start bashing but more as FYI to highlight what it takes for some folks to achieve happiness with their hair.

Enjoy...https://youtu.be/gi-xiG-jvA0

Most of you will recall that the famous Youtuber, Fouseytube, had SMP for his balding head (included in this thread).  Seems he wasn't satisfied enough and has gone down the path of a semi-permanent wig and made a point to share with the world.  He makes a good point saying that it's perfectly acceptable for women to use fake hair (wigs, weaves, hair extensions etc.) however seems so taboo for men.  I'm sure we all have opinions on his new look so not sharing to start bashing but more as FYI to highlight what it takes for some folks to achieve happiness with their hair.

Enjoy...https://youtu.be/gi-xiG-jvA0

Interesting bro thanks for sharing. This is the first time I've heard of anyone going from smp to a wig, usually (like me) its the other way round. 

Having worn his SMP for a while I wonder how long it will take before the regime (and expense) of wearing a hair system makes him put it on one of those plastic heads and go back to the simple life. Of course he will need two of those plastic heads coz you can't just buy one hair system, you need to buy two for when one is being maintained.

Did you guys watch the whole clip? It seems he never had smp. It wasn't showing at all in the clip at the start and he had let his hair on the sides grow way out. In fact half way through he says "it isn't like that spray off shit that I used on top of my head that washes off"