Sign in to follow this  
Cured-in-HK

Any changes HK clinic?

I had two sessions in Hong Kong this May for scar work, and the experience was amazing. The practitioner Jonathan not only did a great job but the overall experience was very enjoyable both pre and post sessions.

I have been trying to get in touch with the Hong Kong clinic now for about a week or so with no response.

The pre-session correspondence was amazingly fast so I just am wondering if something has changed there, for example Jonathan is at another clinic for the summer? or if the mail servers etc are functioning Ok?

I was trying to get in touch with HIS Hong Kong to schedule my third session.

thanks in advance for any info

Congrats on having your scar treated. Jonathan Tang's a great practitioner! I'm still blown away every time I look in the mirror. He's usually super quick to respond to his emails, there must of been a glitch in their system or it had gone straight into his junk mail. But glad he's got back in touch with you now.  

thanks man, it was a very liberating experience!

as the scar has been there for quite a number of years

still need maybe another session or two, but the change already is night and day

seems my mails this time ended up in the Spam folder,  so yeah was just a glitch as you mentioned

Jonathan is an awesome guy

good to hear that man, sounds like you are making progress

I was told up to seven sessions may be needed for scars, but not sure when/if I can have more than the upcoming third one (hoping some way this could be my last, hopeful but not overly sure about that)

will your remaining sessions be covered under the guarantee btw?

Awesome, that is good that you can the remaining two in under the guarantee!

Will be following your updates.  Any current plans for the next one?

Mine is doing "Ok" for only having two sessions, I was blown away after the second one but did expect some fading to happen after reading  around on this forum etc.   Compared to before it is a vast improvement anyway.

I'm doing the third one to lock in the guarantee too, but not local to HK so will have to pay for the travel expenses as I'm sure you do too.