Sign in to follow this  
Dudley Smith

Removing old semi permanent (not) tattoos

can His remove semi permanent tattooing from years ago that turned out to be permanent? I have quite a few small patches of very faded tatts like this,that must have been done at least 15 years ago.

They are in the scarred areas and can be seen in my diary pics. I really think they need removing in order to achieve the best outcome when redoing the scars.

I'm sure there was a thread on here a few years ago of a guy who'd had an awful attempt of tattooed on hair done by a semi permanent make up artist. If I remember correctly HIS were trying to sort him out with laser then proper SMP. His name was Raphael I'm sure. Not sure what the outcome was though

Thanks HBK i have seen the Raphael case and thank God my situation is nothing like that, and it would be great if maybe Damien could let us know how its going with him.

As i said mine is just a few small areas at the back that were meant to have been semi permanent but were'nt and over the years has bled to create some small smudged areas.

Just had a look at your pics there hollyj. Wouldn't have even noticed the pigment if I wasn't already aware it was there. Would think that a laser session or 2 would get rid of that no bother.