SAMSON

Samson's experience

Thanks @johnnyNY, I had no work done on the sides, I have a lot of density on the sides so I didn't require any work (wish I had that problem on the top of my scalp! Lol)

Good luck with your treatment!

Thanks! Hey how do find it holds up in the sunlight? Can you still see the treatment and that you have a hairline? I know harsher light makes it fade a bit as it does even with guy's with a real shaven head, meaning real hair. My hair is kind of light now and under certain light I look bald on top sometimes which I am not. Could be because it's thinning also. I am probably going to go a bit darker but and make sure I get a lot of density. 

I was just wondering even after all that, will I still have a major issue with it not showing up unless I am in a dark setting.

I second PTR. Headlube matte is good value for money as an alternative but PTR us a total shine killer. I just wish they all lasted a little but longer than a few hours as I hate having to reapply (and worry about it!!)

Hairkiller, 

Thanks for the recommendadtion on the anti shine!!! Totally did the trick and definitely makes the shadow I have already stand out more. Will probably make my treatment, once done, look even better!

Samson & beachy, 

Thanks for the Peter Thomas Roth referral. Bought some tonight and wow that kills shine like a mother f@@$%# 

Hey June 19, I use a sunblock/moisturizer combo it's called Hope oil free SPF 30 and it's great!

You can get it in sephora and it was recommended by Matt from the NYC office.

Thanks.