SAMSON

Samson's experience

Wow mate that looks absolutely perfect! Great results

Thank you! I appreciate the kind words, I'm very happy I got this done, the only regret is not getting it done sooner.

Thanks and take care.

very clean look. I'm planning to use your treatment photos of examples of what I'm looking for when I get this done 

Thanks bud, it's good to have a blueprint to give your practitioner an idea of what you want, I used Jowells pics on my first visit .

Thanks and good luck, I'm sure yours will come out excellent!

Looking good Samson.

Are you using anything for the shine?

Thanks, yea I use peter Thomas Roth mattifying gel, it's a little pricey but it's awsome.

Thanks and take care.

Looks fantastic Samson. Next time you go shopping, could you take some pictures of the treatment under mall lights like you did on page 4? But this times could you do one where lights reflect on your REAL hair? I mean on the sides. Sorry for asking so much lol. Thanks man!

@samson. Im the same. Loving my treatment , but need just a little bit touching up on my temple and crown. Minor. Will do november time!! it wud by 4th treatment as well. But happy as can be :-)

Looks insanely good Samson. I'm going to use you pic as a reference for my treatment. How much work did you get done on the sides? Or is that your natural hair? For being shaved so close, you got a nice defined shadow on the sides. That's what I hate about my hair is that when I shave down, my side profiles disappear unless it's really dark in the room