Sign in to follow this  
youngbalding

What Do Women Think?

Thank you everyone for your responses. When I started losing my hair at 15 I was bullied a lot by my peers, and it hurt the most when it came from girls. I still get tauted by the people I work with even to this day. I would care less about balding if I was middle aged and married with children. Losing my hair so young has made me feel like I was cheated out of my youth. I know that there is no point being obssesed over something that I have no control over. I will try to focus on improving my body and aspects of my personality. Hopefully one day I will find a woman who will look past how many follicles are present on my scalp, and appreciate me for who I am.

YB, Very well said, I can understand what you are going through losing hair at such young age and that high school bullying about hair is no easy thing to deal with besides hairless. You need to learn how to not give a F*&^, you could get help to deal with that from many places. There is something called Cognitive Behaviour therapy that is available in Canada, it does help a lot. I am not sure what country are you from but it is definitely that you can look up to prepare you mentally.

In my experience, one of the first steps to your goal is not giving a single **** what random women think. If you're content then that's what counts

Its hard to be content when women don't find you attractive.

Its hard to be content when women don't find you attractive.

Definitely---which is where the SMP, working out, yoga, sports, success, whatever the **** is you're good at/wanna to do improve yourself comes in.

But along with that attitude, you gotta not take any random person's comments to heart because who gives a ****. Improve yourself by whatever means you can cause that's the best you can do.

Thanks for all the honest replies guys. Even though my hair loss will set me back with some girls, it isn't the end of the world. I wish that I wasn't chosen to endure this fate so young, but I am starting to accept that there is little I can do. I may not have as much luck with the ladies as a guy with hair like John Stamos, but I feel that I will be better off being social and talking to girls. I'm will be getting this done if the propecia and minoxidil don't work. I would like to get some female opinions if that is possible. 

Do you young bachelor guys (18-25) with SMP feel that you have trouble attracting quality women? Do you feel that there is a difference before and after you got SMP? What kind of girls do you guys feel are most attracted to shaven guys?

Just started dating a polish girl and she loves bald men or shave right down like I do and also muscles lol

She's gorgeous,intelligent,nice body,good personality and got a sexy accent id give 8/10.

Feel really luck if she becomes my girlfriend :)

What do women think?

Women and men, both want what they can't have and deep down enjoy a challenge. This is why confident men are so attractive to women, you have to be decent/normal/nice but not so nice that they can predict everything you will do - this means boring and nothing kills attraction faster than boring.

Hair or not, confidence and this 'mystery' is far better than hair.

I actually have 2 friends, one guy is really good looking (I'm not gay, just saying LoL) and he has money (porsche, massive home), hair, body etc... but he has no confidence at all and is really tough to go out with. Another guy just got married to a really good looking girl, he's short, fat and competely bald but he's got a fun personality, one of the best guys to go out with etc...

Instead of wishing you were on the other grass (grass being greener on the other side), work with what you have and make your grass in better shape.

i get to hook up with much more attractive girls since having the treatment done. i personally think baldness repels most women but a minority are turned on by it or don't care.

if your primary concern is attracting a potential partner then you should definitely get this treatment done.

I have to disagree. Alot of women love shaved heads. I have a hot wife who loved me before I even heard of HIS and I'm only 25. Women are repulsed by men with crappy personalities. If you are a good looking bald guy with a good personality then you are more likely to get a girl than a good looking guy with smp hair and a terrible personality. Sad thing is that it takes some guys smp to build up their confidence and their relationship skills.

I have to disagree. Alot of women love shaved heads. I have a hot wife who loved me before I even heard of HIS and I'm only 25. Women are repulsed by men with crappy personalities. If you are a good looking bald guy with a good personality then you are more likely to get a girl than a good looking guy with smp hair and a terrible personality. Sad thing is that it takes some guys smp to build up their confidence and their relationship skills.

Well, I have the crappiest personality imaginable and still get tonnes of women, I attribute this to a lot of hours in the gym and His Hair Clinic haha